Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When IQD is traded

KramerDinar

I am not sure if there has been an answer prior to this question. So much has been flying around over the past few days saying its done, which I imagine is mostly in line with the whole WTO thing that gives a reason to say "its done". Anyway, has the IQD become tradeable or how does it become freely traded? My basis was that if a RV was to occur it would have to happen before the currency starts trading, so I assumed if we had a basis of when that will be we have a basis of when the RV might occur. I would also assume if it is traded without a RV, that one will not occur and the rate will gradually rise, though Shabi has mentioned about revaluing the currency prior. Whether that is still his intent is unknown, but think once the currency is trading you will have more people in the game and a RV is just not going to seem logical to happen. Just my opinion :unsure:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree that they would not want to RV after making the currency tradeable. Otherwise, you would have huge fluctuations in gains that each individual would recognize. Granted Iraq would not be concerned with our gains, but it just doesn't seem logical to RV after making the currency tradeable. I think the RV will occur prior to the currency becoming tradeable, that way the currency is as stable as it will ever be.

I am not sure if there has been an answer prior to this question. So much has been flying around over the past few days saying its done, which I imagine is mostly in line with the whole WTO thing that gives a reason to say "its done". Anyway, has the IQD become tradeable or how does it become freely traded? My basis was that if a RV was to occur it would have to happen before the currency starts trading, so I assumed if we had a basis of when that will be we have a basis of when the RV might occur. I would also assume if it is traded without a RV, that one will not occur and the rate will gradually rise, though Shabi has mentioned about revaluing the currency prior. Whether that is still his intent is unknown, but think once the currency is trading you will have more people in the game and a RV is just not going to seem logical to happen. Just my opinion :unsure:

The dinar is already tradeable......its just not internationally recognized and accepted....and the only way it would show up on forex and people actually take part in trading is if shabs lets the currency float free instead of it being on a managed float....otherwise there is no use for it to show up on forex.....remember that kuwait isent even traded on forex like that because its a managed float too.....it doesnt let the market decide its value which im sure Iraq wouldnt do either....so unless they open it on a free float we wont be seeing it on forex traded like most other currencies....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The dinar is already tradeable......its just not internationally recognized and accepted....and the only way it would show up on forex and people actually take part in trading is if shabs lets the currency float free instead of it being on a managed float....otherwise there is no use for it to show up on forex.....remember that kuwait isent even traded on forex like that because its a managed float too.....it doesnt let the market decide its value which im sure Iraq wouldnt do either....so unless they open it on a free float we wont be seeing it on forex traded like most other currencies....

keepm, you really need to do a little more homework. I follow the KWD on forex regularly. However, because it is currently only paired with the Pound Sterling, maybe you're just having a hard time finding it. Managed or free floating, forex will trade it if they can profit on it! :twocents: 'Nuff said....

RRRRVVVVVVVV :D T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 1

Not like people think it will......if its a managed float its not going to move much at all.....its restricted in what it does.......its nothing majorly traded.....why would it be such a hot thing to trade when you know its not much of a profit maker?? I didnt say those currencies werent on the site, cause they are listed and they do update rates....but how many people you think are buying up HUGE amounts of the Kuwaiti Dinar?? Heck, even like what forex keeps saying to everyone about them not having any plans to trade the dinar which could be true......if its not going to be a big money maker why would they even bother especially in the position Iraq is in right now......Shabs still has to allow it to be openly traded on the market.....we cant be 100% certain its definately going to be traded like that....its probly not likely but who knows?? There are many possible outcomes....

• Downvote 1