Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is when it will Revalue

Look guys all you guys get so upset at the pumpers and there is no need to.they are just doing their jobs.Now listen Adam Montana has never lead us into believeing false rumors and yet you would rather listen to these people that swear they got contacts in all these places and the intel is never right.so if you going to get mad at someone get mad at yourselves for believing this crap over and over again.Now shabs said he would not revalue till the gov was completed, is it completed? NO so what makes you think its going to happen before it is completed.the man himself told you this, and you still believe the pumpers.I dont think this thing is some big secret like everyone is trying to make it because their intel is B.S use some common sense when this thing is going to happen" and it will happen" its not going to be some big classified secret its going to appear and you will have your new rate.I am not a guru or have any contacts but what I do have is common sense.and when shab says he will not revalue till the gov is completed dont get excited about a revaluation untill it is verified that all ministries are seated and gov of iraq is completed then I would start looking for a RV.and realisticly I dont mean the next day I would say within 30days.I dont care how long this thing takes to RV I am in it till it revalues,because it will not stay 1170 forever.even if it takes another 8 years I can wait.

• Upvote 16

Well said sfredieu,

I agree with you. It is true no matter what we say, it is what it is. It will happen when the powers in control say so. Not my Brothers, cleaner, sisters, boyfriend.

I can wait also but I must admit I would like to enjoy it before I am siting my rocking chair. Ha! Ha!

It would be great if the bashing eased up and the BS stopped as it would not take so long to read the updates.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 3

Usually where there is smoke there is a fire or soon will be. There sure is a ton of smoke from the rumors as of now, and I would venture to guess some of the rumors have some bits of truth to them when they are first given to the guru then whoever does post the rumor puts a little twist on it and or embellished the truth just a bit to much. Things keep getting marked off as done and I would venture to say that the dinar will not stay at 1170 after we have the ch 7 done and released to the major news sites and the government totally done along with being a full member of the WTO.

Even if we have to wait till late 2012, and we only get .10 per dinar, It will still be a great return on our investment. It won't wont be the pie in the sky we dream about but still darn good. IMHO, I think we will see around the 1-2 dollar range and by late 2012. Could be tomorrow but as any long term investment I get into, I am willing to wait for the GREAT rewards I think are heading our way.

Sorry, no links for this opinion. Have a great day fellow DV members and GO RV!!!!!!

I agree with everything you said but I am pretty sure Shabs never said anything about revaluing after the government was completed. I would love to see that if he did though if someone has that link or quote. The government needed to be seated to be released from Chapter 7. Your premise for the rest is right on the money though. I like it!!!

Iraq must have some stability in numerous areas in order to sustain and maintain a sizeable RV like many hope for. It starts with the government but the infrastructure is critical. In particular to the investment laws, the electricity/power issues, banking, tariff and taxation of imports modifications, and HCL could present a factor. Iraq must have the base foundation and unfortunately it is still missing a couple of support walls.

• Upvote 1

As I have posted before; when you get a message from Adam you'll know the r/v has happened. Until then enjoy the entertainment. One thing I think we can agree on is that all or most people at colorful. Humans, you've got to love them or most of them. Dreaming is free, trust in God, man will disappoint you every time! See you all at the bank.....when Adam calls!

• Upvote 1