Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iqd running realtime on Forex

Mustmoto

Netdania is showing last update as 13.18 and it is now 16.40(ICT) not really real time.

But I have to say the data has improved. Spread shows 1160 to 1202 and shown at 3.52%, Never seen it that high.

The stats page now shows virtually a full set of stats.

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-realtime-streaming-currency-exchange-rates-charts/chart-forex-charts/NetStationFullWindow.aspx

I got an email this morning with this Forex trading screen that had IQD/USD in pending pairing position and now in active Pairing. What I caught was that the pair of EUR/IQD is trading in real time every few seconds. Not a forex pro so just passing it on.

LINK

Note: This page is provided as a courtesy to Iraq investors and is in no way linked to Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) or any of its affiliate banks. This page will be removed shortly after the RI, one week at the most.

LOL, toy site.

It has been doing that for awhile now....wouldn't worry bout it too much....even if its updating like that doesent automatically mean it will be traded openly in the near future....

Bummer, nothing gets me to excited anymore, but that did at 2am when it changed three times in 15 minutes. OH WELL, cheep thrill! B)

• Upvote 1

i really dont understand the ups and downs but what is holding up rv from being now

GOI being formed (government being finalized)

Chapter 7 being lifted (UN sanctions)

HCL in place (oil law)

That is enough for now to keep you busy. Enjoy! You will find all the info you need on those items on this site. Keep reading the News forum for updates.

• Upvote 1

Nope not running real time BUT is changing more then twice a day. Running same channels with no real change but enjoy checking it. For me it's 1st check CBI then the forex then log on to DV. Helps with the rumors :rolleyes:

Here are a few links.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd-chart

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

PS: If it's running real time you won't need to keep hitting refresh.

• Upvote 1

It was running yesterday for a while. I watched it update without hitting refresh, but then of course it stopped again a couple hours later. Not a big deal, as it still is at or around 1170 even when it was updating. Just thought I'd share....