Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Debit Card (Problem)

kamm

Has anybody had a problem with their warka card not giving you a balance. I checked mine back in september last year and it gave me a savings balance. I tried it yesterdad and now it says Transaction declined Account not found. I am fixin to email Warka and see if there is any problems. Just looking for anybody that has had the same thing happen. If you havent checked your card you might want to. I am ready to break mine in and start withdrawing money everyday. Thanks Kamm

Has anybody had a problem with their warka card not giving you a balance. I checked mine back in september last year and it gave me a savings balance. I tried it yesterdad and now it says Transaction declined Account not found. I am fixin to email Warka and see if there is any problems. Just looking for anybody that has had the same thing happen. If you havent checked your card you might want to. I am ready to break mine in and start withdrawing money everyday. Thanks Kamm

Frank26 says Warka bank in the Green Zone closed yesterday!

And all Americans we told to come remove all of their dinars from the bank.

Maybe something about American accounts? :huh:

Yes.

I can not activate mine.

Here is response from Warka

Hope it helps.

Dear Sir,

Please note that a notice will be posted on our website once the international configuration and security updates have been completed well updating our fine clients noting that our team is working on completing this task at the soonest best serving our fine clients.

We thank and appreciate your fine patience and cooperation.

Best regards.

MASTERCARD DEPARTMENT

HEAD OFFICE

WARKA BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply Dog. I still havent recieved a reply yet, but I will take yours. Also Islandgirl Thanks also. I hope all is ok with warka. I dont have millions in there but it would be nice to know I can still get money when we revalue. This was going to be my play money. kamm

I pray something good happen to Warka bank. l bought their stock and l have a saving account of just over a million dinar. May be l was wrong to deal with them at the time. on RV, l shall pay them a visit to personally remove my money and transfar them to a Swiss bank.

KAMM MY HUSBAND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND SENT AN EMAIL HE GOT A FAST REPLY FROM THEM THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON UPDATING THEIR PROGRAMS BUT THEY RE-ACTIVATED HIS CARD AND IT WORKS FINE NOW

Thanks for the reply. I still havent recieved an answer. I will send one to Mr Issa . Sp I had good luck with him in the past. I tried sending an email where they said but no luck. Time to go to the big boss Thanks Kamm