Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canadian Banks give warning to governments.

familyguy

I read it but don't know it's meaning. It does not mention the ME countries as being emerging economies in this G20 summit. Anybody??

It might be possible the article is about iraq being a bandaid and not a cure to global economic problems.Just A thought because of the foreign currency bit. The article is vague.

:twocents: A proposal to stabilize the commodities using IMF, WTO?, also showing fear of the up and coming third world countries and their effects on the over all strong countries? So to stabilize and to plan the rise of commodities at a steady rate. :o

Nothing directly stated about Iraq Dinar, but they must know of the pending " RV" and it's temporary positive effect on the world. :wacko:

Edited by dinardarius

My take: don't leave all your RV fortune in dollars. What this article does not address is the possible (likely) effect the RV will have on the US debt. Greatly reducing the debt should bolster the dollar.

However, the costs of foreign goods will doubtless go up as their currencies strengthen and their labor forces demand a bigger piece of the pie.

A possible long-term plus for the US - as foreign labor and goods become more expensive, jobs that were moved overseas should come back to the US! Right now, any manufacturing company that gets fairly big can save on expenses by replacing its American workforce.

So, IMO not all bad news, but I will have a fair percentage of my portfolio in metals and emerging markets, including Iraq.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 1

the older nations economies are in danger of imploding due to such enormus debt, the younger emerging countries with rich resourses under their soil are leading the way to new prosperity. there are persons who are out to distroy the established giants of the global economies and have a new world order of redistibution of weath, and they are starting to suceed. my suggestion is pay off any debts you have and get back to the basics no matter how wealthy you become or are already

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a revealing post in that it demonstrates a need for revamping global economic input in developing countries. De facto rcovery programs are slow to yield favorable results especially in regions emerging from civil unrest. Historically, I can't think of any that have succeeded. "It is no joke that revolutionaries face their greatest challenges after the revolution, and usually fail to meet them with sufficient humanity. Having broken from the international order in their struggles for freedom, revolutionary countries have proved unable to negotiate a re-entry into that order on terms that allow them to flourish, while remaining true to their principles". (Aljazeera)

The article points out the need for a revamping of monetary governance and enlists the aid of the WTO, IMF and others. Once again, I must point out the significance of Saudi led - Sunni jihad and their dominant position in the IMF. Their position and intent is being countered by a jealous and radical - Shiite led coalition that covets regional theocratic progress. The 'Saudi connection' will morph into a position with strategic implications involving the protection of infrastructure and shipping lanes (Red sea and Suez canal). They are aware of being blind sided militarily and could extend protection over Israel to support their regional control.

the older nations economies are in danger of imploding due to such enormus debt, the younger emerging countries with rich resourses under their soil are leading the way to new prosperity. there are persons who are out to distroy the established giants of the global economies and have a new world order of redistibution of weath, and they are starting to suceed. my suggestion is pay off any debts you have and get back to the basics no matter how wealthy you become or are already

Yes, some good points and admonition for us all.

My take: don't leave all your RV fortune in dollars. What this article does not address is the possible (likely) effect the RV will have on the US debt. Greatly reducing the debt should bolster the dollar.

However, the costs of foreign goods will doubtless go up as their currencies strengthen and their labor forces demand a bigger piece of the pie.

A possible long-term plus for the US - as foreign labor and goods become more expensive, jobs that were moved overseas should come back to the US! Right now, any manufacturing company that gets fairly big can save on expenses by replacing its American workforce.

So, IMO not all bad news, but I will have a fair percentage of my portfolio in metals and emerging markets, including Iraq.

Peace and Prosperity

I agree 100%. +1 from me. Diversify folks. Even go so far as to hold some physical metals.

LOL...I am Canadian... Carney is saying that due to the boom in the economies of forgein countries coupled with the

way in which the US and corrupt WalledStreet© have so badly ruined the worlds financial outlook....

many people and countries are looking elsewhere for investment potential.

He thinks the IMF needs a major overhaul, but it and the WTO may be a better group to oversee the worlds finances...

It may have very subtle overtones to countries relying on an RV in Iraq to save us all from doom, ...but I don't see it..

:) yak

Very Very good post