Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv question

Sundrenched sr.

I think that the CBI rate will be the rate for Iraq. All banks ,in Iraq will use that rate for a base. All other out of country banks, USA, will use the CBI rate also as a base BUT will adjust to what ever their rules will allow. I hope this helps.

When the dinar rv's will the rates be posted the same on the CBI website as it does on forex?Or will the CBI be a higher rate?

The CBI rate will be the rate. However, banks are out to make a profit and, therefore, their rate will usually be lower than the published rate of any central bank. Remember, every bank will make money any way it can....Example, Chase Bank announcement today of $5.00 atm fees for non-account holders! I'm sure if Keepm reads my response that he will find something to bash about it.....

RRRRVVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The CBI rate will be the rate. However, banks are out to make a profit and, therefore, their rate will usually be lower than the published rate of any central bank. Remember, every bank will make money any way it can....Example, Chase Bank announcement today of $5.00 atm fees for non-account holders! I'm sure if Keepm reads my response that he will find something to bash about it.....

RRRRVVVVVVVVVV emot-woot.gif T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

Because why?? Your basically right......why are you whinning though?? Nobody likes a cry baby.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1