Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Without Okie

Dragnut Oprah

If it weren't for Okie how many of you would of bought dinar? I know that most of you had never heard of okie until after you bought dinar. But when you really think about it one way or another you buying dinar was a direct result of okie and others like him. For a long time we heard of people telling us that their friend in iraq says they dont think its gonna RV. Why? Because Okie doesn't live in Iraq. And what did Okie say when people told him, "Hey you said it was gonna RV last week but it didnt!" ?

"Yes it did" We just havent seen it yet cause we don't have eyes like Okie, not even with oakleys.

• Upvote 4

My response to this is that people should take responsibility for their own actions. Blaming "Okie" is not the thing to do, unless you like to blame others for your own problems. Hopefully, all who bought Dinars did so with an open mind and did due diligence in investigating this speculation. if not, shame on you. My advice is, as said many times, "Do not spend money on Dinar purchase that you can't afford to lose". it's a high speculative 'gamble".

• Upvote 5

• 9 months later...