Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOWER DENOMS

Silence Dogood

My question to the group is: Since we have not seen denominations smaller than $50 .00 IQD... How can we calculate it so if they RV now the $50 IQD = say $1 U.S.? What would be the rate then? This way seems like they would RV 2 times or more but an easier transition for the country itself. It clears out the larger denoms and the second jump could be much higher without such a great loss. I was also thinking that the Visa cards they are handing out could be the replacement for the "in-between time" of the RV that way they dont have to have all the lower denoms out "overnight". Thoughts?

Right now it can come in handy on camping trips! One can amuse by folding it into a paper airplane. Home owners can reach in and relight the furnace pilot light. Coke fiends will get a kick out of it! You can use it to stop a draft in a window.

Creative thing will allow you to use the 50 dinar note in many usefull ways, it just isn't worth a plug nickel yet. blink.gif

Responders #2 & 3 aren't as funny as they think. Actually, maybe they are.

If there is an RV of $0.02, 50 dinar would equal $1.00. If you have 1 million dinar = $20,000. If you go onto Dinar Banker, you can actually key these values and they will do the multiplying. If I am wrong on this, #'s 2 & 3 will go into bash mode. At $0.10 RV 50 dinar = $5.00; 1 mill = $100,000