Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not a GOP/Tea Party/Tea Bagger political forum or a "beat up the President of the United States" forum...but NO ONE seems to be complaining about that. Fairness across the board I say...if it was up to me we'd keep ALL the conversation dinar investment related ONLY!

Sad to say the world does not turn to suit anyone. These forums are for anything civil, topics of interest, topics of news, topics of jokes, topics of objectives, anything to read while we wait if not for that what would we read until there is news. That's what makes this forum special, everyone can contribute any topic of interest for all to read. All anyone ask is not to be bashed, cursed, or belittled. Respect the one who post that is very simple in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I thought this was ADAM MONTANA'S SITE?

Unless ADAM himself tells us "religious" folk not to post, then well emot-shakehead.gif, not going away. WE ALL have a right to voice our opinions and views, but I will NOT let anyone CONTAIN me, not even Lucifer, Satan, or whoever.

1+ Hammy, Heavy, BanG, Markinsa, Slaydadea, Little, E A Poe (forgot the others only get 10 lol)

Have a Blessed day

No one should have to be contained as you put it, all anyone has to do is be civil and interact with all.

No one should have to be contained as you put it, all anyone has to do is be civil and interact with all.

I agree, which is why I said contain ME, there is a spiritual battle of containment happening and I for one refuse to be contained. NOT fighting against anyone or fighting against flesh and blood but fighting against the dark spirits of this world. :)

Have a Blessed day

Wow this is great. First - I did not come here to this site with hopes of a positive or negative rating, really I could care less. Second - If you have not noticed this site is not given us good intel on what I did come here for, at least to date. Third - When you pry the keyboard from my cold dead hands is when I will stop confessing JESUS.

Hope that it does not make any of you too upset but if it does.....See my first point.

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe this site is for dinar news, Iraq news, and financial information related to dinar and Iraq. I do not believe this is the place for our personal beliefs, values, and extraneous information. All pertinent information can be given factually and in strictly an informational way. I expect to get hammered here for saying this but so be it. That is what I expected when I came here and that is what I look for here.

You won't be bashed for sharing this..however you have expressed what you wish to avoid imho..and that is your *personal belief and values for what a support board should provide.

This thread has nothing to do with dinar, Iraq and financial information. We all have variables, theories and while once can discuss the dinar investment as originating from a scam...another addresses Trifecta..while another's origin is from religion..and those...conspiracy..ME manipulation..and some who arn't sure how they got here or what they believe.

My point is..we're about democracy not dictatorship and with dinar invesment...we stand to gain from the actions taken promoting it.

.I would hate to see the dinar family begin protesting every Friday for posting rights.

I've seen those who claim, just as strongly as the religious debate, that lop talk should not allowed. Where do you draw the line. Funny but LOP is a strong possibility and validated by Adam. Many people didn't entertain this theory and now knocked off balance. I've seen those dictator style personalities trying to establish a thought process using a DV enrollment date as being a measurment for ones intellect, the length of time they've been invested and discount their level of participation. Those are dictatorship behaviors that just as others theories, we must tolerate.

Why not simply classify religious under its own section just like the lop section? Just like the Off Topic? I've enjoyed reading all theories, not threatened by any because I am my own person and I go to the news section if I just want news for the day. Facts about this investment?...we're speculating.. factual information?.. CBI site has posted what they claim is factual and its just as valid as last weeks fact, that the Arab League promotes Western assistance to Lybia but today???. To me, its as simple as reading the caption on the Thread. What needs to be monitored is when posts becomes diverted into long and personal debates, whether it be relgious, newbie validity, lop, conspiracy, scam section.. we can have a section for that PERSONAL or Debate as well. This nitpicking is so dictorial IMO and I hope that DV doesn't become symbolic of playground activity because too many people in one way or arnother are told to take their toys and go home.

Wishwell11 smile.gif ....Go RV???unsure.gif