Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thinking to join VIP

4given2

Hey, does anyone know if the same bashers and Christian haters are allowed to post their filth in VIP? I'm thinking of joining, I like DV, but really would like to get with a more intelligent crowd and bring some of my friends along. If anyone has any insight on this, please let me know. I can't find former threads dealing with this question.

Hey, does anyone know if the same bashers and Christian haters are allowed to post their filth in VIP? I'm thinking of joining, I like DV, but really would like to get with a more intelligent crowd and bring some of my friends along. If anyone has any insight on this, please let me know. I can't find former threads dealing with this question.

discipline is poor on DV & my standards take a dive with the advent of such superior theologians. At the end of days I chose the cube & he can kiss his dong goodbye!

I am a para. Recovering from GBS. That guy that made his commits about Christians is unfortunately huge mouth. Go to don't promote other sites.

then shut the dong up!

Edited by tcat1

I say there is a pretty high level of self policing within the VIP. Not the hype of "its happening today, or tomorrow. I find it comforting to know that it is mostly level headed. There are newbies there that get addressed/redressed occaisionally but over all its good, solid info.

• Upvote 2

VIP is much more professional and respectful. It's more of an area for proactively setting up prior to RV and being prepared with plans for post RV.

Lots of good advice and good folks there and it seems that the people there actually read things meant to educate them rather than whine if they're not spoon fed.

Both areas have great people... in the free forum side, just expect to need to develop some thicker skin or else some blinders as there does seem to be more lottery mentality folks and bashers on the free side.

VIP basically pays for the site which shouldn't be a big surprise...someone has to foot the bill for the servers and support.

VIP is much more professional and respectful. It's more of an area for proactively setting up prior to RV and being prepared with plans for post RV.

Lots of good advice and good folks there and it seems that the people there actually read things meant to educate them rather than whine if they're not spoon fed.

Both areas have great people... in the free forum side, just expect to need to develop some thicker skin or else some blinders as there does seem to be more lottery mentality folks and bashers on the free side.

VIP basically pays for the site which shouldn't be a big surprise...someone has to foot the bill for the servers and support.

Thanks for the info. Of course right on cue one of the bashers appear.

discipline is poor on DV & my standards take a dive with the advent of such superior theologians. At the end of days I chose the cube & he can kiss his dong goodbye!

I am a para. Recovering from GBS. That guy that made his commits about Christians is unfortunately huge mouth. Go to don't promote other sites.

then shut the dong up!

Sorry bro, you make no sense to me. Your wasting your time. I do find it amusing that you care so much for me to find me in "Questions and Tech support". Thanks for the flattery!!!

• Upvote 1