Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 & 8ball Chat: DV (Private Site) 3/15/11 6pm

k98nights

Nighthk11 & 8ball Chat: DV (Private Site) 3/15/11 6pm

March 15th, 2011 11:54 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) 6:08 PM [Nighthk11] Good evening all- Tony Blaiur was appointed by George W. Bush and members of the “Ruling Elite” to head the WB-WTO- and IMF in the region of the ME shortly after he stepped down as PM of the UK- This was done before Bush left office with the full support and backing of the “Bilderberg Group” and the Trilateral Commission- In order for a country to become a member of the WTO same as Receive loans from the WB and IMF- That country MUST have an international Tradable recognized currency- We have yet to see the RV because they are following a plan- all aspects of rules must be in place beforfe they are accepted

6:08 PM [sebash] I thought they moved Iraq’s portion of the meeting to the 25th (according to Night’s chat)

6:08 PM [tmc-1123] it’s in chat and talks from Okie and others

6:09 PM [Lady of the Lake] Night … I did find, his name as proposed … to head the organization… BUT, never found that he actually was appointed, cause I read, it would seem tooooooooo USA appointed!!!

6:10 PM [JRCivic] Nighthk, if what you say is true, Iraq should already have an internationally tradable currency because they have current loans with BOTH the IMF and WB… and currently, they are a non-voting member of the WTO.

6:10 PM [Nighthk11] We were told that they went into Iraq to prevent Sadaam Hussein from developing and using “Weapons Of Mass Destruction” yet they did not Specify what weapons- They did NOT lie- Weapons were found there- the nature was NOT revealed because most people would NOT understand what they found and they did not want to divulge just what it was that they recovered near the city of URUK

6:11 PM [Lady of the Lake] yes, Night, I have also read about that

6:11 PM [Nighthk11] Now step outside the box of normal “News” and you will be able to see just what is going on- it is called HAARP- it was unleashed 200 miles off the coast of Japan several days ago

6:12 PM [Nighthk11] This is NOT conspiracy Theory- IT is FACT

6:12 PM [idahoshorty] yes it is

6:12 PM [Lady of the Lake] so, are you implying here… that was cause of earthquake etc. … which I understand this weapon is capable of doing?

6:13 PM [tmc-1123] and much more

6:13 PM [Lady of the Lake] to be truthful, I had THOUGHT of that when all this happened

6:13 PM [JRCivic] … and this relates to the Iraqi situation/RV how??

6:13 PM [Nighthk11] Iraq has been allowed certain concessions concerning these agencies because it suits their purpose- nothing more- they will still have to abide within the by-laws of the organizations

6:14 PM [Lady of the Lake] Rowdy if you have not looked up … HAARP and read on that , you won’t understand … check it out, and make up your own mind about it …

6:14 PM [Nighthk11] Unrest and (Re-structuring of ME nations) is a designed plan- not an accident

6:14 PM [JRCivic] correct answer Night!! ALL third world countries have been allowed certain concessions from the IMF and WB in the past because it DOES suit their purpose… and nothing more.

6:15 PM [Nighthk11] When they have decided that Iraq is ready- They will allow them to RV- Watch what they are doing- they are following a structured plan not of their making or design

6:15 PM [Lady of the Lake] I know the CEO of a company that does lots of work in ME, and HE a very intelligent man, has assured me there is such a thing as this HAARP … to my DISMAY

6:15 PM [Rowdy] If anyone is suggesting this natural disaster is the result of some super weapon…..I’m out of this discussion

6:16 PM [Lady of the Lake] I haven’t decided… what to believe … myself, I just listen

6:17 PM [Nighthk11] Do not be dismayed or sad – step outside the box – someone created this reality- we call that individual GOD- He like his promises to man are perfect-

6:17 PM [cosiangel] everyone try to keep open minds here

6:17 PM [JRCivic] Lets leave the HAARP thing alone for now… and get back to the Dinar topic please.

6:18 PM [JRCivic] Night has made a statement connecting it to instability of the ME region… and unless he has something to add to that, we can move on.

6:18 PM [Lady of the Lake] Cosiangel THAT may be MY problem Cosi, my mind is TOO open

6:18 PM [olehillbilly] hi, everyone! Nighthk11 I have a question – where did it state Iraq has to have a tradable-international recognized currency as qualification to join the WTO? I can’t find anything about that specifically on their site.

6:18 PM [Nighthk11] It ties in JR by restructuring the economies and currencies of the entire world- The dollar will be phased out to make way for another currency that they have planned- Wealth which is tangible must be used – Iraq has not even scratched the surface in promoting their proven wealth

6:19 PM [cosiangel] so Night…we had heard that the dinar rate would change first at the UN on Saturday–and be effective Tuesday…and that the dinar would be in the IMF basket with the other RV’d currencies effective March 15th…apparently things got bogged down again, or that Intel about the UN and the IMF did not have legs?

6:19 PM [Nighthk11] to control these resources is paramount to this restructure – that is why the powers are there and making deals and opening business for trade and commerce

6:19 PM [JRCivic] Nighthk, what is your opinion as to the timeline in which the dollar will be phased out and replaced with another currency?

6:19 PM [Lady of the Lake] Today, I heard TRUMP on an interview, say … Iraq is the SECOND largest oil deposit in world…and, probably is so, considering they haven’t explored all of Iraq

6:20 PM [Nighthk11] JR according to what was related to me – it is to tie-in with the inception of the dinar and China placing their currency in a new phase of revaluation

6:20 PM [tmc-1123] the US is the largest oil rev.

6:21 PM [Nighthk11] Cosiangle- I do not know nor do I care at this point – just waiting for Iraq to RV so I can move on

6:21 PM [Lady of the Lake] Oh my bad, Cosi, he did say in ME … sorry

6:21 PM [olehillbilly] can anyone answer my question?

6:22 PM [Rowdy] olehillbilly…No one to my knowledge has been able to prove that..I hope it’s true…but simply don’t know

6:22 PM [Lady of the Lake] olehillbilly I cannot , I have been hearing since being on-site…must have tradable international currency

6:22 PM [cosiangel] OK I was just wondering if there was any further info on that – thanks Night

6:22 PM [Nighthk11] Hillbilly- It is there consider how would they trade with an excvhange rate of 1170 when their assets go way beyond that and they have the ability to sustain a higher rate that is more realistic

6:23 PM [Nighthk11] How are yopu going to trade with 186 nations and have a trade advantage- that is what China has been doing and getting away with – Iraq is different as the Powers are in control

6:24 PM [JRCivic] as long as Price Parity is in balance, the value of their currency is inconsequential. Now, it certainly does make for odd accounting dealing with so many zero’s… but otherwise, no issues at all.

6:25 PM [tmc-1123] the largest oil deposit in the world is in Mo. ,Wy. , Sd.

6:25 PM [Lady of the Lake] JRCivic isn’t the Dong … traded?

6:25 PM [Lady of the Lake] it has very little value

6:25 PM [JRCivic] maybe tmc… but we don’t want anybody to know

6:25 PM [olehillbilly] yes I understand it would seem that that would be right, but I can’t find that stip. on the wto site anyware ,thx

6:25 PM [Nighthk11] There is NOTHING wrong- it is a well constructed plan- the odd factor is Maliki finding ways to stall and slow down progress- Rest assured they are not concerned with this man- hje can be removed at anytime they desire- right now he seems to be in their plans somehow

6:26 PM [tmc-1123] no “O” does want us to drill

6:26 PM [Nighthk11] With the filling of the last post- there should be nothing to stop shabibi from activating the RV- consider also the US budget deficit and it’s timing

6:26 PM [JRCivic] not that I am aware of Lake. I have had difficulties truly figuring out what currencies ARE and ARE NOT Internationally tradeable.

6:27 PM [Lady of the Lake] HMMM JR. I thought I was the ONLY ONE

6:27 PM [Nighthk11] Many many people are inside Iraq at this moment finalizing the remainder of the plan for Iraq so we are very close to activation- I am still looking for the RV this month

6:27 PM [averagegirl] So there is a possibilty that the 25th of March can indeed come and go without a RV happening? Since we really don’t know what the heck they are doing over there. And that they may not qualify afterall to be part of the WTO.

6:28 PM [JRCivic] I think so avg

6:28 PM [JRCivic] but I hope NOT !!!

6:29 PM [Nighthk11] I read Ali’s chat and one telling statement that he made was “They must be fully global by 05-01-11- He got that info from somewhere or someone in the know

6:30 PM [JRCivic] and I suspect his dinar sales will be thru the roof between now and then

6:30 PM [cosiangel] Ali spoke like RV could be a ways off yet

6:30 PM [Lady of the Lake] NIGHT and by “fully global” that means TRADABLE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY?

6:30 PM [cosiangel] at least a lot of people took his remarks that way

6:30 PM [Nighthk11] Fully global to me means banks online – currency tradable – Free market economy in place – investment laws done to protect the investor – laws passed to regulate banking and industry, etc.

6:31 PM [Nighthk11] Ali is a banker – cannot give you a specific direction as to RV or he will lose his license – he spoke in a certain code

6:32 PM [angel42b] hello all, you know we can set and speculate on all the different things that are needed and what and who is doing what is needed, but in the end the only real thing that has been said by Shabbi is that he will increase the value of the dinar WHEN THE GOVERMENT IS DONE..

6:32 PM [Nighthk11] Does NOT mean MAY AG- means by that date all must be in place and functioning

6:32 PM [JRCivic] let’s all hope we can take Shabs at his word angel

6:32 PM [angel42b] yes for once it would be nice

6:34 PM [angel42b] when is their protection of funds over? June 2011 or May?

6:34 PM [Lady of the Lake] Shabs IS as far as I have been able to ascertain…the ONLY person in that place, you can take his word to the BANK… (pun intended)

6:34 PM [JRCivic] June 30th angel

6:34 PM [Rowdy] Lady of the Lake …except….he also said after the budget was passed he would adjust the exchange rate to accomodate the budget

6:34 PM [JRCivic] can’t wait Lake

6:35 PM [milndollarbabe] I did an analysis years ago that seemed to connect or link the SBA loans to the RV….isn’t there an IMF meeting on the 18th talking about this?

6:35 PM [Lady of the Lake] true Rowdy…however, would you pass with Maliki in charge of SECURITY?????

6:35 PM [JRCivic] m$b, the itinerary states they will be discussing Article IV

6:36 PM [Rowdy] Why not…..he’s PM…and someone is now….and someone will be later in charge of Security

6:36 PM [Lady of the Lake] that is like putting your hands up in the air, opening the doors, and saying “come on in” to the fox

6:36 PM [cosiangel] I can’t see Iraq putting off realization of their budget and they certainly can’t put off paying all contracts and contractors in dinars until May? We heard as of yesterday ALL contracts must be paid in dinar…dinar that at present is virtually worthless

6:36 PM [milndollarbabe] ive seen itinerary that someone posted in here that stated talking about the sba jr

6:37 PM [Nighthk11] Now step back and see what they have done- Emir in Kuwait- Zuibedi (Foreign Minister) stating that they will pay the balance in cash- news of release of final stages of Chap 7 – news of HCL being addressed and voted on- Maliki (Alledgely) stating to shabs to activate RV – There is a LOT going on that we do not have the answers to just yet- but for sure they seem to be moving to a point wherein all is done and announced and it’s very close now

6:37 PM [averagegirl] cosi I thought they were already paid in dinars

6:37 PM [Lady of the Lake] because Rowdy, IMO … everyone KNOWS Maliki’s word is as worthless as the currency

6:38 PM [cosiangel] there was a shift in payment of all contractors yesterday AG–maybe Night could comment further on that?

6:39 PM [angel42b] Maliki wanted control CBI, but that has been put to rest so Maliki can tell Shabbis to RV all he wants, doesn’t mean anything to Shabbis.

6:40 PM [Nighthk11] If there was a “Shift in payment from dollars to dinar yesterday” then certainly something is afoot and we are waiting for the announcement – do not be surprised if you see RV inside Iraq first before it is released to the world and the value is different

6:40 PM [cosiangel] thank you Night

6:40 PM [Txsun] [poppy2] our people there with the treasury where pissed off also so now they are there again till things line up for the RV. They had planned to come home today. Also the AMIR from Kuwait showed up 36 hours late for his apeerence so that helped them postpone along with the third explosion in Japan and the dignitaries having to rush home early monday morning for humanitarian reasons and to support Japan which I am very glad they did. MY PRAYEER WITH ALL PEOPLE OF JAPAN poppy2

6:40 PM [tmc-1123] is the payment in dinars real?

6:42 PM [angel42b] Night ? just how would that work? The value being different in country

6:42 PM [Nighthk11] IMPO- Maliki does NOT have the time limit he stated- The people are NOT going to wait and the Companies/Contractors are NOT going to wait any longer for this to get done

6:44 PM [Nighthk11] Angel- They talked about this two years ago- they do not want thousands of Iraqi’s who were poor suddenly becoming multi-millionaires overnight – inside Iraq they can install whatever laws they want. My personal opinion is this is trouble for the GOI. By allowing a universal RV with the same rate – they will have people who will build the private sector without help from the gov’t

6:46 PM [Nighthk11] It will also cause mass demos and force people to smuggle currency outside of the country for turn-in, so they must decide what they are going to do

6:46 PM [angel42b] TY night, I agree it would lead to trouble for the Government

6:47 PM [Nighthk11] Also, if they changed the payment from dollars to dinar for contractors and others, and they have not RV’d what is to happen when they do and people are holding billions of dinar?

6:48 PM [Nighthk11] because I know people working there who are planning to turn-in their dinar inside Iraq at the banks there

6:48 PM [angel42b] agree that would be a disaster for Iraq, there’s still a lot to get in place

6:49 PM [Nighthk11] but I am just watching the movements of people and issues that are being related to me – I do not see this going past March without Shabs acting

6:50 PM [Nighthk11] with the disaster in Japan – it would seem more imperative that this is done now so that countries can send aid on a massive scale without hurting their own economies

6:50 PM [JRCivic] Night, to the best of my knowledge…that is only a rumor so far. In truth, there would be no basis for a structure of payments to be exclusively in Dinar. Contracts can be made between individuals/companies and governments with great independence… each could be unique.

6:51 PM [angel42b] we have to remember that Shabbi’s is not the normal Iraqi, he was an economist for IMF for many years…he is a very Smart Man

6:51 PM [Nighthk11] Yes JR- I was told that some were paid out in monies that were settled in 2005-2006 etc., up until today at the new rate – whatever that is

6:53 PM [Nighthk11] but until they have announced a gov’t in place – IMO he will NOT act as someone other than he must be responsible for failure should it occur – a government is defined by the strength of its currency and vice-versa…I think that is why he was waiting

6:54 PM [Nighthk11] sometime this week Maliki’s mess should be over with security and we shall see if the man acts upon his word which his credentials states he will – IMO

6:55 PM [JRCivic] that man has NEVER kept his word… it is about time he starts

6:56 PM [Nighthk11] currently, I do not see Maliki as such an issue as the Parliament and GOI are themselves their own worst enemy – but there are teams on the ground now working to close this and they appear to be moving very quickly so we are looking at the RV

6:58 PM [Nighthk11] Whatever is going on at this time – we don’t have all the pieces, but there are some strong indicators of how close we really are. Maliki knows full well that Shabs will not activate the RV without Gov’t in place – so he found a way to stall, but it would appear that this is over with as the parliament has summoned him to get this done ASAP

7:00 PM [angel42b] what would be the reason for Maliki to NOT want the dinar to increase – RV?

7:00 PM [Nighthk11] I also do NOT believe he can stall any longer with Melkert and the UN breathing down his neck and having people in all his ministries banks – CBI so it is closing – the WTO is CRITICAL to them making it work for Iraq to be opened up

7:00 PM [cosiangel] JR 8ball is working on getting the article for you about the wages being paid out only in dinars ….and he also just notices something that he should announce

7:01 PM [cosiangel] he should be in momentarily

7:01 PM [JRCivic] wages by the Iraqi Govt ?

7:01 PM [cosiangel] yes I believe so

7:01 PM [Nighthk11] Maliki is a puppet of IRAN as most of them are – what was NOT anticipated is the movement in the ME which toppled gov’ts and arrived on Iraq’s doorstep

7:01 PM [8ball] we are still getting confirmation from other converters

7:01 PM [JRCivic] well, that would make more sense, but then again, aren’t they being paid that way already?

7:02 PM [JRCivic] good to see ya 8ball

7:02 PM [Nighthk11] No JR – some were being paid in dollars-

7:02 PM [cosiangel] 8ball can you share?

7:02 PM [pasta] From pd site [Cali Dinar] poppy2] oldbarbie rich queen a9ballkid I AM SO TICKED OFF BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED the announcements on Monday. They use every excuse in the world to try to politically position themselves and their own agenda instead of considering their countrymen. poppy2 [7:32:09 PM] Ginger Newman: [poppy2] our people there with the treasury where pissed off also, so now they are there again till things line up for the RV. They had planned to come home today. Also the EMIR from Kuwait showed up 36 hours late for his come home today. Also the EMIR from Kuwait showed up 36 hours late for his appearance so that helped them postpone along with the third explosion in Japan and the dignitaries having to rush home early Monday morning for humanitarian reasons and to support Japan which I am very glad they did. MY PRAYEER WITH ALL PEOPLE OF JAPAN poppy2 [7:32:36 PM] Ginger Newman: [poppy2] oldbarbie they will definitely try to keep us in the dark and surprise us if all possible. poppy2 [7:33:31 PM] Ginger Newman: [rich queen] poppy2 I got some info about a related matter that pushed things back to Friday

7:03 PM [8ball] there is a site showing 670 IQD to 1 usd

7:03 PM [8ball] Cosi has the link

7:03 PM [8ball] just don’t get on a plane to cash out

7:04 PM [8ball] it actually came from someone on the site

7:04 PM [8ball] http://currencyconverter.net.au/'>http://currencyconverter.net.au/

7:04 PM [JRCivic] So, Night you are saying that some govt employees were being paid in USD instead of IQD?

7:05 PM [Nighthk11] Yes JR – Day Laborers were paid $20.00 per day – just before I left the USA changed to dinar

7:05 PM [angel42b] ty 8ball any other sites showing that yet?

7:06 PM [Nighthk11] Not Iraqi Gov’t workers – Normal Day Laborers

7:06 PM [8ball] thats we need to look for

7:06 PM [JRCivic] paid by who ???

7:06 PM [8ball] Expedia currency converter is down for IQD

7:07 PM [8ball] http://www.expedia.c.../daily/resource … 283eb13ff6

7:07 PM [Nighthk11] JR they worked for US Army doing clean-up and simple tasks on the FOB’s – I watched them being paid in US dollars and questioned it – later Iraq changed their laws that only dinar could be used inside Iraq – That is when US Finance changed and the Army began paying in Dinar only

7:08 PM [lifeisgood2] IMF Executive Board Calendar March 18, 2011 Go to top of page Country: Iraq Title: Second Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement, Requests for Waiver of Applicability, Extension of the Arrangement, and Rephasing of Access

7:08 PM [JRCivic] yes, but that was back in Sept of last year – so what would be different between then and today?

7:09 PM [Nighthk11] have no idea – not on the ground there anymore

7:10 PM [JRCivic] I understand… thank you for trying to clarify

7:10 PM [JRCivic] m$b, that just means that Iraq wants MORE TIME to get their affairs in order.

7:11 PM [8ball] try 1 million iqd

7:11 PM [angel42b] ok TY 8ball

7:11 PM [Nighthk11] I can tell you JR that employees of the MOD while I was there were given the option of payment in dollars or dinar and many choose dollars

7:12 PM [JRCivic] I come up with $1,419 8ball

7:12 PM [8ball] geeze

7:12 PM [8ball] oh wait that’s good – a double

7:13 PM [tea] JRC, do you mean 1491? That’s what mine is showing

7:13 PM [JRCivic] that would mean that us late-comers to this investment would make about 30% right now

7:14 PM [JRCivic] $1,492 almost

7:14 PM [8ball] 1 million IQD = $1492usd

7:15 PM [angel42b] Conversion results 1.00 US dollars = 1,175.002 Iraqi dinars Expedia.co.uk

7:16 PM [angel42b] which site is that 8ball?

7:16 PM [8ball] http://currencyconverter.net.au/'>http://currencyconverter.net.au/

7:16 PM [angel42b] ok thanks again

7:17 PM [8ball] Which gets his conversion from this company — https://secure.ozfor...om.au/about-the … quotes.asp

7:17 PM [8ball] well I think we are in for a good week….!!!

7:19 PM [8ball] the Ausi converter shows 670 IQD to 1 USD

7:19 PM [angel42b] 1000 IQDs = 1.49 USDs 1 IQD = 0.0015 USD 1 USD = 670.28 IQD http://currencyconverter.net.au

7:20 PM [pasta] yes 8

nighthk11 and members chat 6:23pm pdt 3/15/11

6:23 PM [cosiangel] the Australian market is the only world market open right now

6:23 PM [cosiangel] and someone from PD poppy2 who is well connected and talks to the US treasury Department stated that he was told that when Rv happens, this is how it would happen

6:24 PM [sGTMMAURO521] What numbers were showing if I may ask?

6:24 PM [Running Waters] 670

6:24 PM [cosiangel] it would start in Australia and move from world market to world market east to West

6:24 PM [sGTMMAURO521] Thats just over a 1.50 I think?

6:24 PM [Goldendoodleluvr] 1 IQD = 0.0015 USD 1 USD = 670.28 IQD

6:24 PM [cosiangel] and we were always told also that Rv would occur when all world markets were closed..so that fits

6:25 PM [Txsun] [poppy2] well my apologies guys I read the currency converter wrong just got off the ph with trading expert he stated it does show increase in value but is not the rv it shows it went up there approximately $300.00 per million today now worth $1491.91 in AUSTRALIA. I GOT EXCITED FOR NOT lol,lol good for our heart because i was pumped for a few LOL,LOL POPPY2 LOVE U GUYS POPPY2

6:25 PM [cosiangel] no it’s about a 40% increase so far….1 million IQD would cost $1500.00 USD

6:25 PM [cosiangel] based on this rate

6:26 PM [cosiangel] actually a bit less than that it is like $1443.00

6:27 PM [cosiangel] oh drat

6:27 PM [fritzidinar] that’s just cruel!!!!!

6:27 PM [Divak] I agree Fritz!!

6:27 PM [cosiangel] that’s disappointing

6:27 PM [fritzidinar] but we should be used to it by now!!

6:28 PM [03goldwing] well at least it is going in the right direction…..UP

6:28 PM [cosiangel] so the dinar value increased just in Australia due to it being pegged to Aussie currency? or economic factors over there?

6:29 PM [Nighthk11] NOT NECESSARELY ALL BAD- iT SHOWS THAT THERE IS AN INCREASE IN VALUE TO OWN THE DINAR- THIS IS PROGRESS WE ARE STILL ON TRACK FOR THIS HAPPENING THIS MONTH

6:30 PM [cosiangel] thanks Night

6:30 PM [Rowdy] I don’t think the post above of Poppys changes a thing….I’m excited

6:30 PM [Nighthk11] Also shows that people are looking anmd paying attention to the investment

6:30 PM [cosiangel] you never know…none of us really do

6:32 PM [dmitch] no worries DV…we’re on the right track

6:32 PM [Nighthk11] We are all tired of waiting on there people- just imagine what the Iraqi People are feeling

6:32 PM [cosiangel] It’s fun having a shift once in awhile…gets that ole adrenalin pumping

6:32 PM [mawbell] I hope so nighthk11 I’m at a point I can’t stand this anymore-so many highs and so many lows-I know it will happen-I can’t imagine what the iraqi’s are feeling

6:32 PM [dmitch] Although I did keep looking at that rate and trying to figure out where they were coming up with those numbers!

6:33 PM [dmitch] We just have to remember to remain calm and do the research…

6:34 PM [Nighthk11] Mawbell- if possible take a short break- then return-

6:35 PM [cosiangel] Info from PD;; Joe P. is looking into this and Ali has been in contact with Joe P. they aren’t saying what the info is but I will update the room here or pasta will (as I know pasta is on the call too!

6:35 PM [dmitch] again, always do the research….don’t wait for others to bring it to you….mistakes can be made (accidentally – of course)

6:36 PM [cosiangel] like I said the researchers are out there digging in..we will know eventually one way or the other just sit tight for now

6:43 PM [Txsun] I did not post poppy2 as a discouragement. There are others saying that the rv has happened and that this is the way it begins. We just have to wait and see. I posted it to get our feet grounded.

6:43 PM [Goldendoodleluvr] it’s okay txsun I’d rather know the truth personally

6:44 PM [Nighthk11] Shabibi has consistently stated that the RV will occur directly after the gov’t is formed- He did not state partial- The last ministers name is in parliament for a vote or has been done- it is after sundown in Baghdad- there was a celestial event that has significance to them- many organizations now involved in Iraq at this moment- many events upcoming

6:48 PM [cosiangel] right Night–and there WAS significant intel a few days back about the IMF RVing a number of world currencies by Wednesday and that the dinar would be in that basket…so we just don’t know for sure? The timing of this change is interesting….

6:49 PM [tea] i agree with you cosi…this bears more watching to see what else happens in the next 48-72 hours.

6:51 PM [Nighthk11] I tend to bel;ieve that we are looking at the RV at this time- The goal here is to have it in hand- so for those who try to bring info although it may not pan out- the effort is to be commended always

6:53 PM [cosiangel] remember they said the RV would always come after the end of the day in Iraq and when world markets were closed and would start in Australia and follow the sun….that also fits with this…so let’s watch and see… give it time…

6:54 PM [Nighthk11] What I find significant at this particular time is : The movement of very important players- the passing of laws that will impact the economical status of the country along with other laws concerning corruption- they are moving along and I have no doubt we will see this end with the dinar on the market ASAP

6:56 PM [cosiangel] at 11 PM/12 AM EST the day starts in Iraq: 8 AM Iraq time could bring an exciting announcement for all we know?

6:57 PM [Nighthk11] None of us really know the hour or day- but we do have indicators that are positive for showing the end of this and some of them are very telling so I am positive no matter what comes out that we will prevail and all will be satisfied with the value they finally arrive at

7:00 PM [Nighthk11] I am always positive it brings the force of good energy

7:00 PM [Nighthk11] we will see the end of this in the time prescribed and that time approaches quickly now

7:05 PM [Nighthk11] Now I am looking for Hillarious to “Visit Iraq” while she is in the ME- It would be a good indicator that something much bigger is happening – I was informed that she would be present for the announcement of formal gov’t declared in Iraq and release of sanctions by UNSC- so we wait and watch the movements of the players

7:06 PM [fritzidinar] Nighthk11 did you know that the undersecretary is in Iraq just arrived from the US

7:06 PM [Nighthk11] But for sure- the window is closing very fast now

7:06 PM [lifeisgood2] Jeffrey Feltman I think is his name

7:06 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- Why is he there???

7:07 PM [fritzidinar] lifeisgood2 yes thank you

7:07 PM [Nighthk11] Along with Blair the Emir of Kuwait-

7:07 PM [fritzidinar] let me bring the article

7:07 PM [lifeisgood2] the dignitaries are gathering

7:07 PM [chloe] The Foreign Ministry said msadrvi (News News Agency) Tuesday: “the US Assistant Secretary Jeffrey Feltman will visit Baghdad several days”. And he added: “Iraqi Veltman Prime Minister Maliki and Iraqi officials. Washaralmsadrali, Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari hold a press conference with Veltman before going to meet with Maliki http://ikhnews.com/n...on=view&id=9992

7:09 PM [Nighthk11] Well: they are not gathering to wish Maliki Happy Birthday- so we should find out why they are there in the next 24-48 hours

7:09 PM [fritzidinar] Report this postReply with quoteUS Undersecretary of State Arrives in Baghdad by fritzidinar » 15 Mar 2011 11:51 Arrived in Baghdad, the US Assistant Foreign Minister for an official visit. The Foreign Ministry said msadrvi (News News Agency) Tuesday: “the US Assistant Secretary Jeffrey Feltman will visit Baghdad several days”. And he added: “Iraqi Veltman Prime Minister Maliki and Iraqi officials. Washaralmsadrali, Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari hold a press conference with Veltman before going to meet with Maliki http://ikhnews.com/n...on=view&id=9992 ——————————————————————————–

7:09 PM [Nighthk11] Big day could be WED- who knows

7:11 PM [Nighthk11] Now if Hillarious is tied up in Egypt with the Lybian issue stands to reason she would send her deputy to represent her and the US

7:11 PM [chloe] night did you see where the saudi military crossed over into bahrain?

7:12 PM [Nighthk11] Yes- to the dismay of the US- Saudi’s also were upset we did not support Mubarak- guess they decided to put it in our faces

7:14 PM [Nighthk11] Well folks going to take care of some issues thanks all BBL

• Upvote 1

Thank's K98 for the post.Your efforts are greatly appreciated.Question...Does a person that states that we found a weopon of mass destruction and have now unleashed it on the people of Japan need to have his chats posted ???? I enjoy the rhumor mongers for entertainment....Okie Frank etc but IMO Nighthawk 11 has gone too far..

Info on HAARP

You do the research!!!!! :mellow::blink::unsure:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Pch4QtJFz24

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced. | PRESS Core – Evidentiary News, World N

presscore.ca

The United States Air Force and Navy has provided a visual insight into what caused the 9.0 magnitude off of Japan on March 11, 2011 at 05:46:23 UTC. The image above was downloaded from the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) website. It is a time-frequency spectrogram, which ... con't in link below:

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624[/u

]Project Blue Beam – attempt at fulfillment of the prophecies

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1297

here is the link to the HAARP information from Benjamin Fulford

on YouTube: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V_76qhJXMPo

There's lots more on youtube