Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq helping Japan in time of real need ?

Iraq has funds and oil. The international community has been investing in Iraq. Japan is in dire assistance and will be for a long time. Would rving be helpful at this critical point in world history? Could I, as an currency investor, have more to donate to my fellow human being in Japan? I feel that most of these thoughts have a positive yes answer. So where are the people in Iraq ,who possibly ,may have a conscious to make things right.as the world turns....

ROFL!! Good one, they are busy trying to seat the GOI, pay war reparations, Feeding themselves and a whole slew of other items to lengthy to mention in here. I have no doubt that the Iraqi's as a nation feel some sort of need to help Japan But then with what? They cannot even manage basic services to their own people never mind trying to help the Japanese with their latest dilemma.

• Upvote 3

I understand what your saying, But Iraq has money and oil but have yet to take care of its own people. I'm sure the people would like to help,but they are barely able to take care of them selfs. Just saying its a very hard thing to imagine,what the world is going through. We can only pray,that all that can help will.

ROFL!! Good one, they are busy trying to seat the GOI, pay war reparations, Feeding themselves and a whole slew of other items to lengthy to mention in here. I have no doubt that the Iraqi's as a nation feel some sort of need to help Japan But then with what? They cannot even manage basic services to their own people never mind trying to help the Japanese with their latest dilemma.

If they were to stop all the high salaries of parliament and PM, i am willing to bet they wouild get it gear a bit quicker.

• Upvote 1