Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Warm and Fuzzy

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!!! NO INTEL, BOOTS ON THE GROUND, BANK TELLERS, ETC. But this is about as accurate as these other sources. I ordered chinese delivery the other night and never got to the fortune cookies. Well last night i had an overwhelming craving for, of all cookies, a fortune cookie. It just so happened that i had a leftover fortune cookie from the other day, i opened it, ate it, and proceeded to read my fortune. It states: "A financial investment will yield returns beyond your wildest hopes". Now how bout that? Guess i'll have to wait for yet another monday, put per the fortune cookie, its official, we're in the right place at the right time. I wish i would've opened it up last week, so maybe it would have happened by now. Until then... We wait. Good luck all.:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4