Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Delarue machine

Does anyone know of a delarue machine that we can have our money checked befor the cash in becuse of the rumors of countefet money being passed. My self and some of my friends have asked the question just becuse these people say they a good brokers and show there cetifications does this mean they are good. Just a question.

If you bought from a dealer in the US, there are paper trails. I would think if they are selling counterfeit it would have been discovered by now. Now if you are buying from eBay, well risk in itself.

IMO, it wouldn't seem worth the trouble and expense to attempt counterfeiting. I have bought from both dealers and Ebay and see no difference with all the security features. B)

Clyde

I am told that some Chase Banks have them. Don't know if this is true or not as I have never seen one. However; just check your dinar. If it has the watermark and the metallic strip, it is probably OK. I don't think it would be cost effective for anyone to counterfeit Iraqi Dinar.

My brother is with the Ontario Provincial Police force. He does not think I am in my right mind buying dinar, since he is of the old school that thinks like that just don't happen. However, we did discuss the counterfeit aspect. He looked into it with some of his co-workers ... he is in the forensic end of things, sort of like the TV show CSI but it isn't that exciting ... anyway he said that to make a passable forgerie would be more expensive than what the forgers could pass them for. They would only be worth making if they could be passed for a considerable amount of money, which would mean the RV but then is when they would be checked by banks and exchange houses. So, his opinion, not much chance of forgeries. He did say though that people who didn't know might buy the old dinar, Saddam era, without realizing they are worthless. What they have found in their police department is the way of fraud is people seling to oldsters on the pnone, getting them to send a cheque, and never sending out any dinar.

smee2

there are many security features on the dinar...one of the best ones to check to make sure your dinar is real is to hold a blacklight over it and you should see an utlra violet stamp in the shape of a square....i have bought from ebay and all i have got from them have been good....you can check out this video for more info..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RA_6DiyVY

Does anyone know of a delarue machine that we can have our money checked befor the cash in becuse of the rumors of countefet money being passed. My self and some of my friends have asked the question just becuse these people say they a good brokers and show there cetifications does this mean they are good. Just a question.

buy from a rerputable dealer bud

Quote from Mikey:

"there are many security features on the dinar...one of the best ones to check to make sure your dinar is real is to hold a blacklight over it and you should see an utlra violet stamp in the shape of a square....i have bought from ebay and all i have got from them have been good....you can check out this video for more info..http://www.youtube.c...h?v=--RA_6DiyVY

Read more:

I read somewhere on this site that the only thing the DeLaRue actually picks up is the ultra violet stamp! It is that simple of a machine. Anyone else remember this post?