Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I received an RV card with letter from DT today

Seabee

This morning I opened my mail and found a letter from Tampa Dinar to their customers on how to handle an RV with them. The letter stated how to make an appointment when the RV happens.

They will be taking Appt: by an assigned open date date range calendar system.

They will consider group appts: 5-30 people

You will need 2 forms of ID

Form FINCEN 104

Bank Incoming Wire instructions ( ABA Routing # and account #)

They will wire funds from thier bank while to your bank account while you wait at the time of exchange. A fee of $150. per million Dinars will be charged.

As for exchange rate they will let you know when you call for appt: , but does not lock till you come in for exchange. They do encourage you to check other dealers and or banks on their fees and rates.

As the RV occurs they will have locations open within 72 hours. Sites will be found by checking their web site when RV occurs.

They will service first come first serve, but they will service Tampa Dinar customers first provided you have the RV card which they sent me. The card is not a requirement but will you priority during the RV.

They say that this "letter" does not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen, but are informing everyone of the procedures when the RV happens

Customers looking to trade their Dinars for gold or other currencies will have the option to do so but you must inform them at the time of scheduling your appt:

They will base gold off the London spot fix plus 2%

1. Pick up gold at their location as long as you let them know you will be exchanging for gold at time of exchange

2. Pick up gold at the New York Gold depository. They will give you certificate of deposit to pick up the gold at the NY depository

gold purity is .9999 and will be available in 1,5,10,20,50 and 100 oz. bullion bars. The lower the bar size the higher the price.

they say they are not tax addvisors.

Any comments about this? It tells me that an RV may not be far off. Comments?????????

Just to confirm the info came from Tampa Dinar and not DT

sorry I should have proof read the topic headline

• Upvote 2

Yes, a few members have reported receiving this. However, the issue about exchanging for gold is now, I believe, illegal in California. i would definitely call them to clarify based on recent laws that have been passed.

Yes, a few members have reported receiving this. However, the issue about exchanging for gold is now, I believe, illegal in California. i would definitely call them to clarify based on recent laws that have been passed.

I called TD after reading your post to confirm and they tell me. To exchange for gold that must cash out your Dinar first and that your gold will be purchased from your cash USD and not the Dinar.

This person sounded very sincere as I could tell and the last thing ths person said is that the RV is coming soon, but soon is the operitive word.

• Upvote 1