Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking to buy 1.1 million

AF_ONE

What are you expecting to pay for 1.1? I am looking to unload a cool mil, could definitely add the extra 100k. I have all uncirculated 25k notes from dinar trade. I have more but have a few bills i would like to clear up and am going to disney soon. Buying 1.1million from dinar trade would run you about $1400 bucks or even more. I would sell you them for 1250, total. I will handle shipping and paypal fees if you desire to do so. I have a good transaction record on ebay,( jacks5048) to prove Im not a phony or fake. If you need pics I could send those as well.Thanks -Jack

fair enough. Im hoping you get rich off these because that means i still will be too ! I won't even be mad about it :)

I didnt realize that this wasnt the original poster haha. If you will paypal I will still do the transaction. and to AF one I apologize. If not paypal I probably wont do it

Edited by sterns5048

fair enough. Im hoping you get rich off these because that means i still will be too ! I won't even be mad about it smile.gif

I didnt realize that this wasnt the original poster haha. If you will paypal I will still do the transaction. and to AF one I apologize. If not paypal I probably wont do it

Wow, back room deals behind closed doors. For a minute there I thought I was in Iraq.

If you were in Iraq you wouldn't be getting $1200 though, but then again you wouldn't have paid that much for them either

Very true my friend, very true... I aint going to fly out there to get em though! I hope they rise soon, which they should.. How a country like this can be run with the currency they got is beyond me, especially if they're really not using ours currency anymore