Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Continental Airlines

Dr. Bobby

It is due to the United -Continental merger that they quit serving snacks. United discontinued snacks a few years ago. But on the other hand, the United Red Carpet Club now serves free drinks like the Continental Club always has. I'll take that trade off.

What really gets me irritated is that they no longer serve free drinks on international flights. How cheap is that? Can you tell what my priorities are?

Airlines haven't made much money for the last 10 years. Those pennys add up. Not to mention the weight of those penuts. Any extra weight costs money to carry. Which is why they are now charging for your overstuffed checked bag. 75 bucks is pretty cheap.

All I have to say is try driving.

• Upvote 1

It is due to the United -Continental merger that they quit serving snacks. United discontinued snacks a few years ago. But on the other hand, the United Red Carpet Club now serves free drinks like the Continental Club always has. I'll take that trade off.

What really gets me irritated is that they no longer serve free drinks on international flights. How cheap is that? Can you tell what my priorities are?

that you like to go to bathroom more than once whle on a flight and im hoping thats the only thing lol

• Downvote 1