Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART 4 -- CHINA

Scooter

You are most welcome sir!!! It is truly my pleasure and your comments are most appreciated.

Best regards,

Scooter

Great piece of work Scooter. Really enjoyed the read and all the clear research and effort you have put into this. Many Thanks. Peace.

Marcus,

Thank you for you comments as they are most appreciative, particularly since I'm a big fan of your work as well!!!! I've wanted to respond for a couple days but I have been buried at work but more important, I wanted to think about your questions a bit deeper because every move or reaction by any of those countries you listed below can easily multiply into four or five major reactions downstream. I know, I know, my mind is not normal and I should be sent to the "loooney bin". Nevertheless, it's 4:00 am and I have a presentation in a couple of hours, but I would like to address those questions in the Conclusion of this piece. I promise I'm not running away from the question, I'm just pontificating how to integrate this into the Conclusion.

Again, thank you for the comments and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best,

Scooter

P.S. The North Dakota Find is tremendous but if I recall from some reading several months ago, it wouldn't be profitable to tap until oil is over $60 a barrel. Not being an oil expert, my understanding is that the process is much more expensive and definitely more difficult to retrieve than middle eastern oil. Is that your take? Thanks again -- Scooter

Once again, awesome Job! I think china will sign more contracts with Russia and Iran. Maybe even Brazil. What is your take on the oil found in North Dakota

Link 1

Or the oil in Prudo Bay and Gull Island in Alaska

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

How would these sites effect the petro-dollar? or an even better question, If our dollar does collapes why would'nt they tap into those sites? It seems to me that other countries are able to drill more freely than America is. I wonder how this fits into the Trifecta Theory. Am I jumping ahead? I always love to read your post. You do great work and a great deal of research. I put tremendous value on your opinon, as most people on here do. I just wonder what your spin on this would be.

Thanks

Marcus,

Thank you for you comments as they are most appreciative, particularly since I'm a big fan of your work as well!!!! I've wanted to respond for a couple days but I have been buried at work but more important, I wanted to think about your questions a bit deeper because every move or reaction by any of those countries you listed below can easily multiply into four or five major reactions downstream. I know, I know, my mind is not normal and I should be sent to the "loooney bin". Nevertheless, it's 4:00 am and I have a presentation in a couple of hours, but I would like to address those questions in the Conclusion of this piece. I promise I'm not running away from the question, I'm just pontificating how to integrate this into the Conclusion.

Again, thank you for the comments and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best,

Scooter

P.S. The North Dakota Find is tremendous but if I recall from some reading several months ago, it wouldn't be profitable to tap until oil is over $60 a barrel. Not being an oil expert, my understanding is that the process is much more expensive and definitely more difficult to retrieve than middle eastern oil. Is that your take? Thanks again -- Scooter

Your mind is more analytical than most. Mine is like that too. Most people walk into a room and flip a light switch and the light goes on and that’s the end of it. I walk into a room and flip a light switch and I want to know why that light went on and how it works. I think we are both like that. Just a need to know why things work the way they do rather than just say “oh wow that works”.

With something like the Trifecta theory there are so many variables. It is kind of hard to predict an outcome. But here is my take. First we got tounderstand what the petro dollar is. Briefly Nixon took us off the goldstandard in 1971. By 74 the petro dollar was set up. It works like this. Arab nations only sell their oil in US dollars. (this creates global demand for ourmoney) In addition to this, with the oil revenue received a percentage of the amount goes to buy US bonds. (debt) Due to this system the Arab nations became rich. At the same time we have created global demand for our dollar. We had to keepoil drilling low in Americain order to prop up the Petro-dollar system.

So now there is the introduction to the theory of peak oil. Peak oil is the point in time when the maximum rate of global petroleum extractionis reached, after which the rate of production enters terminal decline.[1] This concept is based on the observed production rates of individual oil wells, and the combined production rate of a field of related oil wells. The aggregate production rate from an oil field over time usually grows exponentially until the rate peaks and then declines—sometimes rapidly—until the field is depleted. This concept is derived from the Hubbert curve, and has been shown to be applicable to the sum of a nation’s domestic production rate, and is similarly applied to the global rate of petroleum production. This can also be applied to individual wells.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil

When a well reaches peak oil extraction It becomes more expensive to extract oil from that well. This is because it becomes harder to reach the oil. (which is under pressure) It becomes cheaper to import the oil rather than extract the remaining oil in the well because it can not be reached. I don’t believe that is the case with North Dakota. They are drilling there today. I think it is controlled.

I believe that the true reason drilling is suppressed in America is due to the Petro Dollar. I think that if they drill to much oil here then the Arab nations will be let out of their agreement to buy bonds and to sell oil in dollars. As long as there is a global demand for our dollar, the dollar will remain strong. But as the petro dollar is replaced( in places like Brazil Russia,China, and Venezuela.) The dollar is weakened. Because the global demand for the dollar weakens. These dollars that are abroad find their way back to the US and hyper inflation kicks in. I think that this may be gradual. When the petro dollar begins to disappear then oil drilling will begin again here in America. There is a big debate about weather or not Peak Oil is really an accurate concept. Most people who say that Peak Oil is bogus site what Russia has done to tap into their wells.

Russia and Iran has said that they will reduce the price of oil. They will sell oil cheap to the rest of the world. The premise is that this will collapse the petro dollar in the on going currency wars. I believe that this is more a less an empty threat. The reason is that oil was the thing that helped Russia recover after the collapse of the rubble and the cold war. Oil is the main thing that supports Russia’s economy. We import about 230,000 barrels of oil a day from Russia

http://www.eia.doe.g...ent/import.html

If our dollar collapses oil will once again flow freely from America. Thats my take

Edited by marcuscurtis
  • Downvote 1

Great Post Scooter! Thank you again for all that you do.

About North Dakota, There is a great amount of oil there but I recall reading that the oil in our soil would have to be refined 4-6 times as the oil that comes from the ME is sweet butter oil that only needs to be refined 1-3 times or something like that. :huh: