Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Avrg. income for Iraq

harleyharryfl

* CBI: The Average Per Capita Income Will Reach in 2016 to 9 Thousand Dollars

February 27th, 2011 09:54 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

27/02/2011 10:48

Baghdad 27 / February (Rn) – The Central Bank of Iraq adviser said on Sunday that Iraq’s per capita income will reach 2016 to 9000 U.S. dollars.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the average per capita income of Iraq would, according to the development plan adopted by the State after six years to 9 thousand dollars, after contributing to economic development activities in the lift according to the plan drawn up by the government.”

Iraq was passed in 2009 the establishment of a supreme committee to combat poverty, holds the fee policy of seeking to alleviate the growing phenomenon in the country.

The UN reports have indicated that more than 7 million Iraqis are living below the poverty line in the country, despite the increased size of Iraq’s oil exports to 2.5 million barrels a day.

Saleh added that “the average per capita income of Iraq at the present time up to 4400 dollars,” stressing that “Iraq needs to invest capital to be able to cope with problems that hinder the economic cooperation in the country.”

Defined economic development as a mechanism include achieving a high growth rate of real per capita income over an extended period of time on a regular basis, and is important in increasing real income, and thus improve the lives of citizens and the provision of goods and reduce economic disparities among social circles, as well as providing employment opportunities for the members of society and the provision of food security.

The benefit that the “promotion of development will raise the production capacity and the active center of the high income of the Iraqi individual, and will enhance the ability of GDP and does the purchasing power in the market economy.”

The Central Bank of Iraq said on Saturday that the formation of the Council of the Federal service will contribute to stimulating economic development as well as that it will hold the Iraqi market.

The Iraqi provinces have witnessed several acts of violence coincided with the launch of the popular demonstrations to demand jobs and employment opportunities and improve the standard of living of the Iraqi people.

Dzii of Saman, the Open: Wafaa Zangana

Found on another site not promoting thought it was interesting to our investment.... :unsure:

• Upvote 1

If I read this right I think that the RV will be slow process if the average income is only going to go to $9000. by 2016 and probably not going to be a bi increase in value. Any thoughts ????? :unsure:B) oh you can find this on AK NEWs still cant get the link thing to work sorry B)

Edited by harleyharryfl
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion the increase in the dinars value will only help the government and investors. They are no different than any other country, spoils for the politicians and rich investors and squat for the general population. Their increase buying power with an advantage rate over most countries will provide the products and materials needed to re-build Iraq and put their economy in line. I do believe the government will profit share with the general population over time like Kuwait , but doubt they will throw great wealth on the people over night.

• Upvote 1

If I read this right I think that the RV will be slow process if the average income is only going to go to $9000. by 2016 and probably not going to be a bi increase in value. Any thoughts ????? :unsure:B) oh you can find this on AK NEWs still cant get the link thing to work sorry B)

RV is a commin

• Upvote 1

Thanks harleyharryfl. Shows you how complex all this is. RV will increase spending power of all Iraqis but will hurt domestic industries as imported goods will become cheaper. The domestic economy is what keeps the average Joe's rent paid and food on the table. Personally I believe they will adjust tarriffs on imports to keep domestic business afloat.

Chip

$9000USD = 10,602,000IQD (current rates). Still not near enough to bring the citizens of Iraq into par with their neighbors.... which is yet another reason why there must be an RV. Without it, their money is still not worth much and their citizens have no buying power.