Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue machine in Nashville, TN

kizer8

Excuse my stupid, but what is the importance of having a De La Rue machine where we exchange our Dinar? Does a bank have to have one in order to exchange?

No....but the french word DE-----LA -----RUE brings class to the banks and sounds kind of sexy. walk up to the teller and say "can you de La Rue my bills baby

Yes, but I think a bank would do the exchange for free for becoming a member, but I am looking for one with the machine.

IMO a bank wants to exchange your dinar to make money......there will be different rates some type of spread......imo you need to check what rates you can get from banks and ali and try to get your be exchange rate

Kizer8 are you confusing the De La Rue machine with an ATM machine? The De La Rue from what I understand is for verification and counting of the currency. I live in Nashville and and Dinartrade has a office in Nashville but they aren't open for any kind of exchange as of right now. Look on their web site and they will list the address in Brentwood.

Kizer8 are you confusing the De La Rue machine with an ATM machine? The De La Rue from what I understand is for verification and counting of the currency. I live in Nashville and and Dinartrade has a office in Nashville but they aren't open for any kind of exchange as of right now. Look on their web site and they will list the address in Brentwood.

Thanks for the post, but I do understand the difference. I have heard you can go to any back that if they have a De La Rue machine to verify my dinars then they may do the exchange for free if you leave some amount of money with them, but want to know if there are any in the Nashville/Franklin area. I know I can call around, but I thought I would ask here first if anyone knows.

Thanks to all for the replys.