Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before February 25?

ScottF

Hey All,

While we're all just sitting around and waiting with baited breath for this puppy to bark, I thought I'd make a personal observation here and see what y'all thought.

With the clear and present knowledge that the "soon" is a subjective term, and the GOI always seems to wait 'til the very last nanosecond to accomplish something, and where, at this point, the popular supposition is that they will definitely RV prior to the 25th for obvious reasons, then wouldn't you think that they're cuttin' this baby a little close?

As I think about the logistics of such a sudden shift, I have to wonder if they can get it out and handled by the local banks in the various regions in a timely and orderly enough fashion so as to avert the upcoming furor. Personally, I'm thinking they needed to trip that trigger yesterday. Any further delay is going to result in a total cluster you-know-what of a scene.

Just wanted to get that out and see what y'all might think on the subject. blink.gif

• Upvote 2

My opinion is it is not going to happen this week. That invite only meeting of all the big wigs a few days ago was a bunch of hooey. We constantly hear about some special meeting and then nothing happens. The reason nothing happens is because there really was no special meeting. Chapter 7 is still in play as well as the GOI is not complete. Now we hear it will be next week at the earliest before they vote on the ministers. If he really cared, Maliki would have done it already.

Hey All,

While we're all just sitting around and waiting with baited breath for this puppy to bark, I thought I'd make a personal observation here and see what y'all thought.

With the clear and present knowledge that the "soon" is a subjective term, and the GOI always seems to wait 'til the very last nanosecond to accomplish something, and where, at this point, the popular supposition is that they will definitely RV prior to the 25th for obvious reasons, then wouldn't you think that they're cuttin' this baby a little close?

As I think about the logistics of such a sudden shift, I have to wonder if they can get it out and handled by the local banks in the various regions in a timely and orderly enough fashion so as to avert the upcoming furor. Personally, I'm thinking they needed to trip that trigger yesterday. Any further delay is going to result in a total cluster you-know-what of a scene.

Just wanted to get that out and see what y'all might think on the subject. blink.gif

I agree Scott. Something as big as an RV needs to be set in place early (dayS and maybe weeks prior to the big protest). The people lost faith in the gov't so simply giving lip service isn't enough. The poeple will need to see that 2 IQD will now buy a loaf of bread as opposed to 900 IQD. Time's up for them

Maybe they are thinking they can wait to announce to every one while they are right in front of parliament building so everyone will know at the same time ...LOL Just a thought cool.giftongue.gif

Too funny. ...The sad part, is that I think they'd actually try to handle it just like that.

Can you say, ..Maroon? biggrin.gif

IMO the only thing that can quell the people and buy the GOI a little more time is if they get the electricity on and clean water running ASAP

Great Thought, But I think there a good ways off from that goal.

IMO They will Waite till the 24th at a 9PM meating to RV / INTERNET down / Iraq Militants destroyed the new TV station they built so it couldn't broadcast the events of the 25th now how are they going to get the word out in time? not gona happen its on , there out, and we start over.

• Upvote 1