Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

isx investing

freebird

• 1 month later...

Question for anyone: In Adam's book, it states to send the AACOC papers to Warka Bank to get set up for ISX trading and to send them by FEDEX or UPS. But I also seem to remember reading somewhere that you could no longer send to Iraq by Fedex or UPS. Did I dream that? Or is that fact? If so, what would be the safest way to send them? Just plain old USPO snail mail? Any other suggestions? Thanks paperboy

Question for anyone: In Adam's book, it states to send the AACOC papers to Warka Bank to get set up for ISX trading and to send them by FEDEX or UPS. But I also seem to remember reading somewhere that you could no longer send to Iraq by Fedex or UPS. Did I dream that? Or is that fact? If so, what would be the safest way to send them? Just plain old USPO snail mail? Any other suggestions? Thanks paperboy

The Fedex restrictions applied to sending CURRENCY in and out of Iraq via FEDEX.

The Fedex restrictions applied to sending CURRENCY in and out of Iraq via FEDEX.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1IFqIgmkp