Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taking Dinar Through Security At Airport

A couple weeks ago I flew from Florida to Colorado. I was concerned about taking the dinar through security at the airport. Had a feeling they might take them away from me. Do you think this is a concern?? I mailed them to myself from Florida to Colorado. They arrived in 2 days and I signed for them when they came. Just wondering...

You did the right thing, let me tell you.

You would never have seen them again.

These days we always have to go the extra mile, and outhink them.

The forces of darkness and stupidity run rampant.

I NEVER respond to, what I call flippant posts, but come on...There is NOTHING illegal about owning Dinars. Why in the world would you try to perpetuate such B#####T. This is a great site to come and get real insight, but this kind of crap does nothing but confuse those who don't know any better yet. At least let them come here to get decent, and as accurate as possible, info. I just can't believe it!!!! :angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Some bank notes have a security strip in them that is recognizable by equipment scanning luggage and people in airports. I don't know which ones. I do know, however, that the idea is not a matter of taking your dinar away. They won't care about the dinar in it's present state because it is just so much pretty paper. What they are concerned about is large amounts of cash, specifically US, leaving or entering the country, and perhaps on a lesser scale in-country. Ssome times it has to do with illegal money moving and drugs and weapons and stuff where people are doing illegal things and paying for them outside the banking system, No bank transfers, just hand carry the cash. Having said that, I also know that the dinar, when it RVs, may be worth enough money that it becomes a significant amount of money, may be one of the currencies that authorities would want to monitor in and out of airports. Terrorists apparently pay in cash for things like suicide bombings and stuff and it means the transfer of a lot of hard currency. The authorities don't want that much spendable cash floating about where they cannot keep an eye on it.

Example ... I am in Canada. If my dealer sends me a couple million dinar, by courier, not even the mail but the postal service is even more strict, a declaraion is made of the value. Currently that is not much. But if it RVs while in transit, the dealer here has to notivy about five different government and oversight agencies that this much "cash" is not in the system, either through a courier service or Canada post.

So, considering you are speaking of dinar in the pre-RV state. I wouldn't really worry about going through the airport. They are NOT going to take it away from you like finding a gun or drugs ... whoever believes that has been fed a lot of lies. Most of what is looked for in the airport screening is weapons, and drugs. They will take your bottle of aspirin, your nail clippers, but not your next-to-worthless dinar.

smee2

• Upvote 1

I have flown twice now in the past six months and one trip to Florida I took 1 Mil in IQD in 10,000 notes. Had them in my computer bag I ran through scanner and computer was in separate tote. Flew Mid Jan of this year and took 5 mil in 25,000 notes. Same thing, no bells or flashing or body cavity searches.

They did not even look in my computer bag where they were. I did have all my standard cords and other craps in there also.

After the RV things will be different. I did carry the sales ticket printed off so if they did try to take it I was ready to show it is only minimal value and more for collectors....but nothing was asked.

Like it has been mentioned, after the RV we may only have a 1-3 day window to move this by plane or mail before the real value is know.

If I can I would prefer to take it with me so it does not leave my side. You can always, charter a private plane and not fart with TSA in the US. You still have customs you may have to work with if going out of the country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1