Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday???

powerfulp

I was trying to tell someone in the other thread like what you have said but he persisted implying Chemical Ali and Saddam Hussein were the main culprits who had the WMD hidden somewhere where UN inspectors didn't found anything in Iraq to convict them of such possession, except that Chemical Ali was convicted and hanged on January 25, 2010 for murdering about 5,000 innocent Kurdish people. Still? Chemical Ali was not convicted for possessing WMD till he was hanged. The name Chemical Ali was given as a nickname to this convicted Ali has nothing to do with the UNSC allegation against Iraq nation as a whole for possessing WMD and that we hope it is cleared soon to lift the Chapter 7 soon to RV its IQD simultaneously.

Take this crap post down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, are you still a hypocrite so caring for all those poor victims and not care about us hoping to lift Chapter 7 to RV IQD asap? Come on! What is done cannot be undone and I dislike murderers like the late Chemical Ali and the late Saddam Hussein as well.

Weapons of Mass Deception (also WMD) created by Tony Blair and George W Bush is what you were led to. Please do not have a tunnel vision all the time when you read all my next posts and bash me with one eye closed again.

Google search for the underlined sentence of words:

Not Guilty by Reason of the Presidency In effect, George W. Bush was found NOT GUILTY by reason of the Presidency. ... despite the absence of WMD's, the war in Iraq was absolutely worth it. ...

tvnewslies.org/html/not_guilty_by_reason_of_the_pr.html

WAR ON IRAQ - IS OIL A MOTIVE FOR THE MILITARY CONQUEST OF IRAQ ...BBC News, "New Enron sleaze allegations", 8 October 2002. ... Should we invade Iraq for possessing weapons of mass destruction? ... The US government's official reasons for wanting to invade Iraq have proved to be false, .... The Vatican has warned president Bush that a war against Iraq would be:

...www.thedebate.org/thedebate/iraq.asp

Contributed by:

AN OPEN LETTER FROM THE DIRECTOR TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

If you share our concern about this important issue, please circulate this message as widely as possible. Thank you.

Dear People,

I appeal to you to express your opposition to a war against Iraq which would at the present time be illegal and apparently driven by corrupt motives.

A pre-emptive strike against Iraq or any other nation would be illegal under international law. The United Nations, of which America is a leading and permanent member state, specifically forbids the use of force except in defence. The United States is entitled to defend its national security, but no matter how powerful a country becomes it is certainly hypocritical to ignore the rules to which it has expressly agreed, especially when other nations are expected to respect international law.

In the absence of any new evidence, and in the light of compelling evidence that oil is a significant yet undeclared motive for the war on terrorism, we can only conclude that the US President has absolutely failed to make a case for a military conquest of Iraq.

Yours faithfully,

John

Sir John Habsburg

Campaign Director

"The Debate"

http://thedebate.org

I was trying to tell someone in the other thread like what you have said but he persisted implying Chemical Ali and Saddam Hussein were the main culprits who had the WMD hidden somewhere where UN inspectors didn't found anything in Iraq to convict them of such possession, except that Chemical Ali was convicted and hanged on January 25, 2010 for murdering about 5,000 innocent Kurdish people. Still? Chemical Ali was not convicted for possessing WMD till he was hanged. The name Chemical Ali was given as a nickname to this convicted Ali has nothing to do with the UNSC allegation against Iraq nation as a whole for possessing WMD and that we hope it is cleared soon to lift the Chapter 7 soon to RV its IQD simultaneously.

You're as ignorant in this thread as you were in the other thread. I never said they hid them although I have my suspicions. You said Iraq "NEVER" had WMDs because UN incompetents never found them. I say you are too obtuse to recognize that they had them "BECAUSE THEY USED THEM" in the Iran/Iraq War and on the civilian population Halabja. DUH!

You really shouldn't post until you learn how to read. LOL!

Okay, I am sorry! Lesson learned! Not bashing you because I was trying to use my left and right brain equally in order to see things in perspective. I hate being a left-brainer or right-brainer or no-brainer is worse off indeed! However, suspicions are not considered as proofs of evidence but some bashers here took suspicions as realities for granted. This is wrong!

No way it could happen Friday. The Dinar was finally listed on Forex on January 15th after approval to be there. According to Forex policy, it MUST be formally listed a minimum of 30 days prior to an RV or RI. This policy is set in stone according to the man who went to Iraq in 2004 to design the new Dinar. He said that when it is formally listed & displayed on Forex, something could happen 30 plus days from that date. That means, February 15th onward???????

In my mind, nothing will happen before that date. This man had NO clue as to the rate and still does not know. If he doesn't know, No one knows and in my estimation, speculation is running "amuck" on these sites.

No way it could happen Friday. The Dinar was finally listed on Forex on January 15th after approval to be there. According to Forex policy, it MUST be formally listed a minimum of 30 days prior to an RV or RI. This policy is set in stone according to the man who went to Iraq in 2004 to design the new Dinar. He said that when it is formally listed & displayed on Forex, something could happen 30 plus days from that date. That means, February 15th onward???????

Do you have a link to the Forex policy Stewsday?

Do you have a link to the Forex policy Stewsday?
No I have no link but I believe this to be true since this man set the Dinar in place. He has no other interest in the Dinar and has NOT suggested anyone buy them and has no idea when they will begin to increase in value. He cannot because of his role with the US Treasury.

Some others on this link are exhibitionists, trying to get attention by setting dates. One time they use US dates and then in December 09, used the Arabic calendar. Iraq is NOT operating on our time schedule, our banks are. Nothing is showing up on bank screens here as of Friday but the Dinar is listed on Forex now. Why set a date? If a date is set, it becomes the object of disappointment. If rates are set and believed, they become the object of disappointment. I know one man who delayed a trip overseas from Oct. 09 until last week when He finally gave up waiting. Some have spent imaginary income on "daydreams" only to be let down.

If you know what the history of investments are, you will not be let down. Waiting is a fundamental ingredient of investing. Another rule of investment is, "if it's too good to be true, it probable is not what it appears to be". There are no get rich quick schemes out there, unless it's done under the table. Chances are, you will not get rich quick on this either. I hope I'm wrong but there most likely won't be a $3 plus RV or a $1 plus RV. No one buys something for .10 and makes a return of the magnitude some are suggesting on this site. That would break Iraq. How can I buy 1 M dinar for $1060.00 and get $3,000,000.00 as some have suggested on this site? I have several M Dinar & that return has NEVER been something I thought would happen. Just because the US is stupid doesn't mean Iraq will follow that plan. Medic said at one point (09) that he was so hopeful that he bought 15,000 Dinar from Safe D. NOT TRUE!!! They don't sell Dinar in 15,000 denominations. I hit "delete" whenever I see such insanity.

This has been going on for 6 years but now there is evidence that something is in the wind. That's why I bought Dinar in November 09. I waited for 6 years and fully expect "whatever" happens to occur. No delusions, because we're dealing with Iraq. No expectations, because we're dealing with chance. But always "Hope" that something good may come out of a very bad place where so many of our men lost their lives. It's called "realistic".

I hope I am wrong, the Unthinkable takes place, the RV happens tomorrow at 1:27 AM, we wake up in the morning to find ourselves millionaires due to a $3.99 RV, at 8 AM, we call the boss to tell him where to stick his job, we drive to the bank in our Gremlins and drive away in our Rolls Royce and drive into the sunset to live happily ever after! Whatever happens, don't forget to be thankful for the opportunity.

No I have no link but I believe this to be true since this man set the Dinar in place. He has no other interest in the Dinar and has NOT suggested anyone buy them and has no idea when they will begin to increase in value. He cannot because of his role with the US Treasury.

Some others on this link are exhibitionists, trying to get attention by setting dates. One time they use US dates and then in December 09, used the Arabic calendar. Iraq is NOT operating on our time schedule, our banks are. Nothing is showing up on bank screens here as of Friday but the Dinar is listed on Forex now. Why set a date? If a date is set, it becomes the object of disappointment. If rates are set and believed, they become the object of disappointment. I know one man who delayed a trip overseas from Oct. 09 until last week when He finally gave up waiting. Some have spent imaginary income on "daydreams" only to be let down.

If you know what the history of investments are, you will not be let down. Waiting is a fundamental ingredient of investing. Another rule of investment is, "if it's too good to be true, it probable is not what it appears to be". There are no get rich quick schemes out there, unless it's done under the table. Chances are, you will not get rich quick on this either. I hope I'm wrong but there most likely won't be a $3 plus RV or a $1 plus RV. No one buys something for .10 and makes a return of the magnitude some are suggesting on this site. That would break Iraq. How can I buy 1 M dinar for $1060.00 and get $3,000,000.00 as some have suggested on this site? I have several M Dinar & that return has NEVER been something I thought would happen. Just because the US is stupid doesn't mean Iraq will follow that plan. Medic said at one point (09) that he was so hopeful that he bought 15,000 Dinar from Safe D. NOT TRUE!!! They don't sell Dinar in 15,000 denominations. I hit "delete" whenever I see such insanity.

This has been going on for 6 years but now there is evidence that something is in the wind. That's why I bought Dinar in November 09. I waited for 6 years and fully expect "whatever" happens to occur. No delusions, because we're dealing with Iraq. No expectations, because we're dealing with chance. But always "Hope" that something good may come out of a very bad place where so many of our men lost their lives. It's called "realistic".

I hope I am wrong, the Unthinkable takes place, the RV happens tomorrow at 1:27 AM, we wake up in the morning to find ourselves millionaires due to a $3.99 RV, at 8 AM, we call the boss to tell him where to stick his job, we drive to the bank in our Gremlins and drive away in our Rolls Royce and drive into the sunset to live happily ever after! Whatever happens, don't forget to be thankful for the opportunity.

The only reason I asked is that I have successfully on Forex for many years and this is the first that I have heard of the 30 day rule. I am not saying that you are wrong, just saying that is the first that I have heard of it. Thanks for your reply.

wow, you are intense in your condemnation! None of us are perfect. Muhammud offers this group a lot, he often provides unique well thought out analysis, at times coming from another world view. How can we begin to understand the middle east if we won't even listen? In my opinion, we are lucky to have him. Critique someone's thought process, but why that silly comment about not posting until he learns to read?? He is obviously very fluent, and I suspect Eng. is not his native language. It's a complex language: I'd like to see how you do with speaking, reading, or writing another language. Now more than ever America needs ambassadors of good will, certainly speak your truth, but why not do it in a way that will be heard -- not have a door slammed??

With all due respect to all believers of a possible lop for IQD and a lower rate of an RV like 10 cents or 20 cents and then, say, at a later date about a year or two re-RV to a higher rate at $1 or $3, may I personally raise some simple questions? If it is revalued at 10 cents without any lop in 2010 to become a tradeable currency and recognised by the World Forex, let's imagine that many foreign investors would sign up business contracts with Iraqi traders and both business parties would mark up all the prices of their goods and services based on the foreign exchange rate of 10 cents = 1 IQD, right? Will ERM sets in to control the said rate? ERM by your own opinion or by the authorized entity? What will happen to all the prices of their goods and services as agreed in the written contracts which forbid price changes till they are expired when second RV is rated again in 2011 or 2012, say, at $1 or $3? Will it cause sudden hyperinflation in this manner? Because by rights, all the prices of goods and services, say, from 10 cents of a meat bun and 10 cents for toilet use may have to increase $1 or $3 in the next re-RV. Please, I need to learn more about it from knowledgeable bloggers here. Anyone? Would Iraqi parliamentarians, IMF, World Bank, UN and all other parties involving the frist RV have all the life, time and space to re-RV? I personally believe there will be so much headaches and heartches to do the first small RV which involves catch-22 of paper works which include calculations/financial formulae, comparisons, evaluations, parity, conclusions, and more assessments prior to a final decision in an RV. Do re-RV in one or two year(s), ouch! How many foreign investors will have to explain to their other business associates and clients about such price changes which may cause ripples of angers, shock waves and great disappointments about such sudden inflation due to a second RV? In business, we don't need to tell our business associates and clients about RV matters in the first place. Because if they would hear about such RV, they mayn't want to deal with us at all for fear of such drastic changes in the near future that can cause more troubles for their own customers and may chase them all away. Who wants to pay ten times more for a meat bun or for toilet use? I was an ex-trader to understand how a wrong RV can affect our business rather badly. Thank you so much!