Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away?

dweave69

:blink: You do know right that Egypt is more than likely going to be ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood. Just what we need is another fanatical islamic regime in the M.E.

The Muslim Brotherhood has also spoke many times about supporting war with Israel. That sure would help stabilize the economy in Iraq as well as the whole region ..

You may want to look at the MB in Egypt and the difference that this organization has with other MB in other countries. They are anti-American, which I do not support. But they are secular and not a wild jihadist group. I have seen Fox talking about how radical this Egyptian group is and how they want Sharia Law, but there are plenty of journalists that know this group well that say that they are not radical - Peter Bergen is one journalist that have said this. He is in country and knows the individuals. It seems there are two stories to every story.

Thanks you for comment and perspective.

What?? You think Sara Palin wouldn't have given him a heart attack.. Very narrow minded to blame anyone for an 86 year olds heart attack..he was performing the duties of the head of state and running a country where he has no problem spreading pain..If you want to play the game then you have be prepared. This wasn't a bridge game with tea. This is history being made that could, should, and is changing the ME. I think everyone should get a little excited.