Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Central Bank Announces Increase in Hard Currency Reserves to 42 Billion Dollars

k98nights

This is fascinating news, folks! With 20 trillion dinar in circulation and $42 billion (46 trillion dinar!) in reserve we can see that there is NO risk for Iraq in the event of an RV. And, my friends, think about the powerhouse of a currency that the IQD will become when the RV occurs, with reserves of this enormous amount. We are seeing, probably, the first country in the world that has reserves GREATER than its entire outstanding currency. Fractional reserves? Not in Iraq!

This is fascinating news, folks! With 20 trillion dinar in circulation and $42 billion (46 trillion dinar!) in reserve we can see that there is NO risk for Iraq in the event of an RV. And, my friends, think about the powerhouse of a currency that the IQD will become when the RV occurs, with reserves of this enormous amount. We are seeing, probably, the first country in the world that has reserves GREATER than its entire outstanding currency. Fractional reserves? Not in Iraq!

Enorrste, but wouldn't a $1 rv imediately mean they had to come up with 46TRILLION dollars in debt or cash to pay out? I really appreciate your posts and am anxious for a response.

Just a quick comment. My company made over $45 Billion last year alone. It's not as much as it sounds in the grand scheme of things. So conversely, maybe $40 Trillion isn't as much as it sounds either. JMO

I think it is really a lot when the Gross Domestic Product of an entire country is only about $95Billion dollars according to the IMF http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2008/cr08383.pdf look on page 19 .