Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well Fargo discourages investors from purchasing the Iraqi Dinar.

rdb

LMAO keep telling yourself that and yes you are correct to a certain extent they dont know what to say but i believe this is more than you and I think is going on. A close friend that his dad has been in banking for 20+ years told my friend that possibly this would occur and not to be alarmed the banks basically want to cover their asses if something goes wrong but also to discourage people from becoming wealthy off this once in a lifetime investment. Later.

Yeah, Makes perfect sense, they don't want people to become wealthy. If it wasn't going to happen at all, they wouldn't waste time in "warning" people against the investment. They don't give a crap about how you spend your money or what you invest in. Just the fact that they go out of the way to warn people against it goes to show that there is something going on! biggrin.gif

Seriously....Wells Fargo cares about how people invest their money, even if they don't use Wells Fargo to invest?? I am not trying to be negative, but really, the banks are not out there to offer up information to everyone and anyone out of the goodness of their hearts. ALL of the banks have taken from us, many used bail out money, and not for the purpose it was meant to be loaned to them for. Instead of getting the people and economy back on their feet, they purchased up other banks that were in trouble themselves, and basically laughed in our faces. I personally know several people involved in a big class action law suit against one of the local Wells Fargo branches where I live, these people lost thousands and thousands. One very good friend of mine was almost put into financial ruin thanks to Wells Fargo. So I am sorry, the banks are not here for us out of the goodness of their hearts or to help anyone out but themselves! They make their decisions based on how much money they are going to make from it. Period! But thanks for your post, my reply is not personal or meant to bash. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Banks will not call this a good investment because it is speculative. Banks operate in a conservative manner and this does not fit their risk tolerance. I also would not advise people to invest in this if I were a big bank. In fact, the few people I suggested invest bother me everytime when I see them about why they are not rich. For me personally...low investment+potential payoff = good enough for me. I don't even miss the money.

Also, Banks are not evil. How many people have the cash to buy a home or start a business? I say thank god for credit, but use in moderation

Edited by DiNaR DoCtOr

Have a look at the 2 links at the bottom of the pdf one is dated 2007 and the other is dated 2006 they are just complaints where someone was scamming it has nothing to do with risk, Wells Fargo is a good bank , This could be a good sign that they want you to think its a scam

http://www.securities.utah.gov/press/topscams.pdf

http://www.bbb.org/us/article/bbb-warns-that-iraqi-dinar-investment-is-creating-concerns-and-complaints-690

Edited by Mojo