Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 2/9/2011

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1832)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-FEB-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks16

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)164,865,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)164,865.000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

2ns6rkn.jpg

Oil up off of yesterday mornings lows

Gold ... you gotta' see it to understand that freaky things are going on there ... it's another channel broken up by a bottle rocket at the NY open ($15+) ...

ff3b08.jpg

Zeroes ... only near zero as the CBI had 2.160M as the cash portion of the 164.865M total volume ... you tell me ... "squeaking by" or alternative mechanism in place. No the lower denoms don't make sense here ... wheelbarrow load to buy a slurpee.

I'm sure that this will be the most lame post that I've ever made but I have NO time this morning ... sorry! I had no time yesterday and I thought that someone would post the Currency Auction results (perhaps with the gold, oil and zeroes) in my absence but apparently it didn't happen. So before someone says that I'm sick again (nope ... not then ... not now).

Is it just me or are all of the "gurus" (and I use that term very loosely) just beside themselves with the lack of movement by the clowns? There are only bits and pieces of things that MIGHT be meaningful in the news. To me the absence of hard core info is disturbing in and of itself. We don't see Governor Shabibi front and center ... we see the thugocrat ...

Maliki rejects al-Iraqiya candidates for Defense Ministry ... yeah, there's a surprise!

Maliki: electricity crisis will end next winter ... way to jump on that problem ... oh, yeah ... that problem doesn't exist in the green zone. Diverting of funds ... total nonsense ... RI/RV and none required.

Three ration card articles ... see above for solution from $.21 to $750+

The price of flour is up 300% but probably 1/2 of the articles are meant to quell the unrest of the populous. Promises, promises ... oh, yeah ... to date they haven't kept them ... people being treated like "mushrooms" ... enough said.

Sorry gotta run ... I warned you it would be lame ... and on very little caffeine ... oh, my!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 11

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1832)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-FEB-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks16

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)164,865,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)164,865.000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

2ns6rkn.jpg

Oil up off of yesterday mornings lows

Gold ... you gotta' see it to understand that freaky things are going on there ... it's another channel broken up by a bottle rocket at the NY open ($15+) ...

ff3b08.jpg

Zeroes ... only near zero as the CBI had 2.160M as the cash portion of the 164.865M total volume ... you tell me ... "squeaking by" or alternative mechanism in place. No the lower denoms don't make sense here ... wheelbarrow load to buy a slurpee.

I'm sure that this will be the most lame post that I've ever made but I have NO time this morning ... sorry! I had no time yesterday and I thought that someone would post the Currency Auction results (perhaps with the gold, oil and zeroes) in my absence but apparently it didn't happen. So before someone says that I'm sick again (nope ... not then ... not now).

Is it just me or are all of the "gurus" (and I use that term very loosely) just beside themselves with the lack of movement by the clowns? There are only bits and pieces of things that MIGHT be meaningful in the news. To me the absence of hard core info is disturbing in and of itself. We don't see Governor Shabibi front and center ... we see the thugocrat ...

Maliki rejects al-Iraqiya candidates for Defense Ministry ... yeah, there's a surprise!

Maliki: electricity crisis will end next winter ... way to jump on that problem ... oh, yeah ... that problem doesn't exist in the green zone. Diverting of funds ... total nonsense ... RI/RV and none required.

Three ration card articles ... see above for solution from $.21 to $750+

The price of flour is up 300% but probably 1/2 of the articles are meant to quell the unrest of the populous. Promises, promises ... oh, yeah ... to date they haven't kept them ... people being treated like "mushrooms" ... enough said.

Sorry gotta run ... I warned you it would be lame ... and on very little caffeine ... oh, my!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doc31, "To me the absence of hard core info is disturbing in and of itself." I AGREE 10X!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53936-cbi-currency-auction-292011/#ixzz1DTztZWJF

NOT LAME AT ALL, MAKES GOOD SENSE & GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THESE SIMILAR THOUGHTS.. KUDOS and THANK YOU AGAIN for all your POSTS!

I REALLY APPRECIATED THEM and YOUR LOGIC! biggrin.gif

GO RI/RV!!!!!!!!!!