Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26>>>>>>>>>1/26/2010

jeweline

Good evening Family,

You are asleep in bed on a cold winter night and you are in denial to awaken. The first crack of light comes through the curtains and hits you in your closed eyes triggering your brain to produce adrenalin as a stimulus to wake you up. But you refuse to answer the beckoning call. The alarm clock does it

Just a lil more of Frank26

Looks like the ante got upped to get the budget passed.

Now Budget……….. IMO and Hypothetically speaking of course, If you were the US and you had Art 7 as leverage for Iraq to RI their currency how would you play it?

I would want to make sure that Iraq held up to their end of the deal. Now if the Exchange Rate Mech was in the budget then the US knows its done and can release Iraq from Art 7 and M can make his announcement.

I wish to share the following with you Family……..our team last week reported that the budget would be passed this week. Yesterday a military source from Iraq sent word to us not to be concerned that the budget was not passed as expected on Monday. They would pick up the politicians from their homes and drive them to parliament to make sure there were enough in attendance for a passage. That’s why I told you……not to worry yesterday……..that it would pass today. We were also told that at 6am this morning Shabibi and his full staff met at the CBI for ……..obvious reasons. I have taken us to 9.5 as of today. We are looking for O to quickly mention that Iraq is a sovereign nation. If he mentions that CH7 is lifted………then we are at the highest level of alert for the RI announcement that we have ever been at ………..on the 29th ……..this coming Friday. I mentioned this yesterday and I find it important enough to call your attention to it again. The four major banks……for the first time are seeing the IQD with her rate. This can only be seen internally within the banking systems. High level management has the ability to see activities from their mother banks. They are seeing the banking systems communicate with each other on their own. Data, such as a rate……..will appear so that the computers acknowledge. This type of data only stays up for 5 to 15 minutes. Yesterday night I answered a post about the area code. I gave what I considered to be a possible spread. Go back and find it on your own if you wish to see it. Please do not bring it forward……..leave it where it is at………but use it for your knowledge. IMO……….the CBI may possibly refuse to put up any info this coming Friday. First of all it’s a religious holiday for them. Second of all……..it’s their bank……..it’s their currency……it’s their country……they can do whatever they want. But I will tell you this………our government will let the four major banks know and automatically FOREX and other counters will pick it up instantly. Stay with FOREX Family…….especially on Friday. Here’s an interesting side note……our team has noticed that websites once easily accessible……..are no longer available. Such as Maliki’s website……the Cabinet Minister’s and many main government websites cannot be found any longer. The one that really makes me smile is Naharain site. This is where our newshounds like to get a lot of their articles. Right now Family the less you know………the greater the security for the GOI.

So many words, so little intel. What will these guys do after the RV when nobody pays any atttention to their ramblings.

Become traveling, vacum cleanner salesman, you know the ones you shut the door on their foot or sick the dog on, because they won't shut up and leave!