Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI moving today???

Marquess

Maybe Keep or someone smarter than me will know this. Seems to me I read that technology could be one of the 1000's of reasons this has been delayed. Meaning, that they did not have the banking technology set up in the old building to accomplish what we are all waiting on. Here is a what if.... We know that they have been working hard to get all the banks in Iraq, not just CBI, but all of them linked up. What if this was done in the new building and not the old one? Need someone with more experience than me to chime in.

Your what if makes sense really. They have an opportunity to "refurbish" right before the RV possibly. Doing it well prior to would not of made much sense because there were too many discussions going on, doing it well after would of been foolish because like you said what if they are trying to "link" all banks together.

That is their new building, they are possibly moving to the building that was damaged last June.

I called U-Haul, they said that the CBI rented a pallet jack and someone saw a man moving the pallets of IQD across to the old building with no security. A throng of people showed up only to be disappointed that they thought it was a delivery of Charmin, when they saw it was IQD, they went back home.

TPR

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay...here's a question for you.

What if the Iraqi people (who are planning to protest soon) were to protest for the dinar to be worth something in the world market? Wouldn't you think this would help their plight to get better living conditions for themselves? The Iraqi people could care less about US investers, but if we could get our servicemen with boots on the ground to suggest to those people that they could greatly improve their situation by lighting a fire under Maliki's butt to GET IT DONE.

This would be a WIN-WIN situation for everyone.....JMHO

What do you guys think?