Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why hearing the IDQ is a scam is GREAT!!!

How many of you have heard from one person or another that this dinar investment is a scam?? Im sure practically all of you at some point have heard that and have wondered about it over and over in your head.....Im sure that most of you saw the post passed around from forum to forum about the Wells Fargo investment executive that told all of its WF customers that the dinar is a scam and that they should sell all their dinar ASAP because unless you are in Iraq you wont be able to exchange your dinar. Which we know is false because many banks have already claimed they will work with you post RV and will actually exchange you now for USD. Well I just thought I would share a bit of info with you all......I think that the more and more we hear this is a scam and that we are retarded for investing, the more confident I grow with having purchased my dinar and so should you. I can almost guarantee you that the ones telling you its a scam, are actually invested heavily in the dinar......Im not going to give out any names but I know for a fact of AT LEAST two higher up bank executives/financial advisors that get calls left and right from serious investors asking about the dinar and guess what?? They tell them its a freakin scam and to not bother with it as they personally sit on MILLIONS of dinar.....quite ironic huh?? But to me it makes perfect sense......why would you give out all your BEST secrets to making money?? You want to be above the rest.....you dont want everyone to know your secret because its possible that it could all come crashing down the more people that know.......lets relate it to the stock market for example.....how many of you think that with putting your trust into a stock broker that they are going to give you ALL of their best secrets or tips or top trades?? Probly none....they are going to keep it to themselves.....its unfortunate but thats just how things work.....thats how the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.....by keeping a lid on certain things.....I couldnt begin to explain how many 'smart investors" thought that google or apple or macintosh was a waste or not worth the money....and guess what happened?? They took the world by its "balls" so to speak.....those original employees that were offered the stock dirt cheap are now freaking millionares because they went against the grain with something they truely believed in and look where it got them!! Those same people that doubted those companies and told people to stay away probly were sitting on thousands of dollars worth of their stock.....the less people that know about this the better it is for us.......so dont sweat it when you hear this is a huge scam.....I dont know about you but thats music to my ears knowing what I do........stay patient people....like my main man scooter says....let the market come to us......I feel we still have a little ways to go but before you know it we will be running to the banks with huge st eating grins on our faces.........STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!

ST eating grin is right!!!!! lol, thanks for the post :D

• Upvote 1

Great post :D I couldn't agree more. Besides if stockbrokers were that good, they wouldn't be stockbrokers anymore. :) I have a very wealthy brother who has been invested for two years. He never said a word to me about it until I brought the Dinar up. His golf partner got him involved and he is worth 50 million or better.

I recently heard an interview by an original investor in Facebook. He said he didn't tell a soul, because he would have lost credibility if it had tanked. Well I believe they were recently valued at 50 billion or more.

• Upvote 2

Great post :D I couldn't agree more. Besides if stockbrokers were that good, they wouldn't be stockbrokers anymore. :) I have a very wealthy brother who has been invested for two years. He never said a word to me about it until I brought the Dinar up. His golf partner got him involved and he is worth 50 million or better.

I recently heard an interview by an original investor in Facebook. He said he didn't tell a soul, because he would have lost credibility if it had tanked. Well I believe they were recently valued at 50 billion or more.

See....alot of the top investors will keep a lid on it and not tell everyone they know about it.....they wouldnt invest if they didnt think there was a profit to be made!!!! we are a group among the elite whether we know it or not!

• Upvote 2

Hey Keepm, sorry i have to ask......... Was there some wacky tobacky enjoyed before that avatar pic was taken???? :P:lol: jk ? for ya, how many .com millionares are shaking their heads at the nonbelievers?? Great post +1 for ya...

Edited by bodeen
  • Upvote 1

There are several conveneit stores in my neighborhood that are operated by folks of ME decent. I purposely strolled in to pick up a few items from a couple of these stores just to maybe chat with the the clerks. I brought up the subject of Iraqi Dinar with a couple of the guys. They seem to not know what I was even talking about. I think the gentlemen were playing dumb or like you say Keep would rather do their part in keeping the lid on this investment. Who know's. Thanks for good post! Encouraging to say the least.

:lol: Why yes there was.....hahaha but thats behind me now....been years since ive touched it....unfortunately....but its for better reasons!!!

Quote: " Unfortunately"

Im 39 with two girls and I feel your pain.... :lol:

I dont know what to believe anymore my friend.... The friend that got me into this mess/investment told me a few months back ( if you remember ) that the RV would happen on the following monday... Now im told from the same friend and their source ( US treasury dept employee ) that this will be pushed until this summer..... :angry: I guarantee i will keep my dinar and hope this will end soon..... Again, thanks for the post and best of luck with your new jod --- now that school is complete......

Bodeen

Quote: " Unfortunately"

Im 39 with two girls and I feel your pain.... :lol:

I dont know what to believe anymore my friend.... The friend that got me into this mess/investment told me a few months back ( if you remember ) that the RV would happen on the following monday... Now im told from the same friend and their source ( US treasury dept employee ) that this will be pushed until this summer..... :angry: I guarantee i will keep my dinar and hope this will end soon..... Again, thanks for the post and best of luck with your new jod --- now that school is complete......

Bodeen

Thanks bro....well i wouldnt doubt it being pushed back.....seems there is still some work to do on their end stablizing things in iraq....so summer doesnt seem so far off in my eyes....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How many of you have heard from one person or another that this dinar investment is a scam?? Im sure practically all of you at some point have heard that and have wondered about it over and over in your head.....Im sure that most of you saw the post passed around from forum to forum about the Wells Fargo investment executive that told all of its WF customers that the dinar is a scam and that they should sell all their dinar ASAP because unless you are in Iraq you wont be able to exchange your dinar. Which we know is false because many banks have already claimed they will work with you post RV and will actually exchange you now for USD. Well I just thought I would share a bit of info with you all......I think that the more and more we hear this is a scam and that we are retarded for investing, the more confident I grow with having purchased my dinar and so should you. I can almost guarantee you that the ones telling you its a scam, are actually invested heavily in the dinar......Im not going to give out any names but I know for a fact of AT LEAST two higher up bank executives/financial advisors that get calls left and right from serious investors asking about the dinar and guess what?? They tell them its a freakin scam and to not bother with it as they personally sit on MILLIONS of dinar.....quite ironic huh?? But to me it makes perfect sense......why would you give out all your BEST secrets to making money?? You want to be above the rest.....you dont want everyone to know your secret because its possible that it could all come crashing down the more people that know.......lets relate it to the stock market for example.....how many of you think that with putting your trust into a stock broker that they are going to give you ALL of their best secrets or tips or top trades?? Probly none....they are going to keep it to themselves.....its unfortunate but thats just how things work.....thats how the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.....by keeping a lid on certain things.....I couldnt begin to explain how many 'smart investors" thought that google or apple or macintosh was a waste or not worth the money....and guess what happened?? They took the world by its "balls" so to speak.....those original employees that were offered the stock dirt cheap are now freaking millionares because they went against the grain with something they truely believed in and look where it got them!! Those same people that doubted those companies and told people to stay away probly were sitting on thousands of dollars worth of their stock.....the less people that know about this the better it is for us.......so dont sweat it when you hear this is a huge scam.....I dont know about you but thats music to my ears knowing what I do........stay patient people....like my main man scooter says....let the market come to us......I feel we still have a little ways to go but before you know it we will be running to the banks with huge st eating grins on our faces.........STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!!

You know Keep, it has become a joy to read your posts lately. They are well thought out, it seems you have done your research in the area of the topic, and, most importantly, your not on the attack towards the person posting. It is very refreshing and I am starting to look forward to them. Thanks Keep.

Thanks KEEP! It's also nice that you've put some of that negativity of late behind you. Maybe negativity is the wrong word. I just think you went through a "too good to be true" phase. It's nearly impossible to stay positive all the time on this wild ride, but I like your point.

I feel fortunate to be a part of all of this. I'd rather log-on and read all the bitchin' and bashin' and go throught the ups and downs with a chance at something great than to have never heard about this at all. I mean, I want this thing to pop yesterday! However, I didn't buy more than I could afford, I looked at it as a long term investment, and the rest of this is entertaining. I won't say fun because often it's not, but definitely entertaining.

Thanks for "keep"ing it positive AND realistic. After this thing goes down, I'm buying you one...that will slant your eyes like the good ole days!

OK for anyone who thinks this is all a scam there is only one way to check this out, take all of your dinar to a couple of banks and have them check, ask more than one bank if they will be cashing them when the RV comes. & alwas remmeber you can go to any poort that does international bussiness and people come threw from other counteries and see if they can cash them you bound to find some place here to cash them. But make sure you don't sell any dinar untill you have check this out for your self.

You know Keep, it has become a joy to read your posts lately. They are well thought out, it seems you have done your research in the area of the topic, and, most importantly, your not on the attack towards the person posting. It is very refreshing and I am starting to look forward to them. Thanks Keep.

Well I guess after awhile as you probly know it gets old seeing the same ol crappy rumors that don't even have an ounce of truth to them and lately they have been flying in here by the truckload so of course you know I'm going to speak my piece lol but the past couple days I've just been thinkin of posts I could start to share some REAL information so people have something a little better to read and something they can actually sink their teeth into! I appreciate the comments and I will try to refrain a little more from bashing like a mad man lol.....its just hard sometimes when all your seeing is complete garbage!! Later bro

Thanks KEEP! It's also nice that you've put some of that negativity of late behind you. Maybe negativity is the wrong word. I just think you went through a "too good to be true" phase. It's nearly impossible to stay positive all the time on this wild ride, but I like your point.

I feel fortunate to be a part of all of this. I'd rather log-on and read all the bitchin' and bashin' and go throught the ups and downs with a chance at something great than to have never heard about this at all. I mean, I want this thing to pop yesterday! However, I didn't buy more than I could afford, I looked at it as a long term investment, and the rest of this is entertaining. I won't say fun because often it's not, but definitely entertaining.

Thanks for "keep"ing it positive AND realistic. After this thing goes down, I'm buying you one...that will slant your eyes like the good ole days!

Just like I said to gman....not really negative my dude....I've always known this will happen one way or another....just hasent been much positive goin on since Maliki was given the right to form and most of ch 7 lifted so at this point there has been an influx of nonsense being passed around as fact and it's annoying sometimes ya dig?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well I guess after awhile as you probly know it gets old seeing the same ol crappy rumors that don't even have an ounce of truth to them and lately they have been flying in here by the truckload so of course you know I'm going to speak my piece lol but the past couple days I've just been thinkin of posts I could start to share some REAL information so people have something a little better to read and something they can actually sink their teeth into! I appreciate the comments and I will try to refrain a little more from bashing like a mad man lol.....its just hard sometimes when all your seeing is complete garbage!! Later bro

Just like I said to gman....not really negative my dude....I've always known this will happen one way or another....just hasent been much positive goin on since Maliki was given the right to form and most of ch 7 lifted so at this point there has been an influx of nonsense being passed around as fact and it's annoying sometimes ya dig?

Oh I dig bro!

....and i'm always thirsty...could be the cotton mouth though...

Oh I dig bro!

....and i'm always thirsty...could be the cotton mouth though...

:lol::lol: That might have something to do with it!!! Dont burn down the entire forest....save some for the others!! lol

Nice post even tho nothing new was offered imo. My question is why are people giving (-1) for your responses? Not cool.........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

Maybe not....but some might not know that there are financial advisors and bank executives telling people its scam when they personally are invested in the dinar......just food for thought.....and goes to show how legitimate this investment really is......

• Upvote 1