Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is left ?

rj-01

At the risk of sounding like I don't keep up ( which I do a few times a day - at least I try to read everything), I think I have missed something.

I see the budget has passed and I read the final candidates for minister positions have been submitted by M - the $64 million dollar question is :

What is left to do on the RV check list ? What have I missed ?

thanks in advance for your response. :D

• Upvote 1

Just a trivial little things like the lifting of the remaining UN sanctions. Until the Security Council meets and removes the rest of the remaining Chapter 7 sanctions a RV is extremely unlikely. With the sanctions still in place, the Iraqi Dinar cannot be traded internationally so a RV would be pretty well pointless.

While the apparent progress is encouraging, there's no reason to get excited until the UN is finished doing their thing.

• Upvote 1

Good answer. At least we have got 1 thing out of the way. Even if it's just a budget. I have been told since I got my dinar in '04-'05 that it would be worth something when it became recognized in the world trade. I still believe this is the case. I wish they would hurry, but that is the thing I'm really looking for in these posts.

At the risk of sounding like I don't keep up ( which I do a few times a day - at least I try to read everything), I think I have missed something.

I see the budget has passed and I read the final candidates for minister positions have been submitted by M - the $64 million dollar question is :

What is left to do on the RV check list ? What have I missed ?

thanks in advance for your response. :D

The "Official" announcement that the GOI is formed and seated. Then, RV.