Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTT CALL RUMOR??

hopefulrv

This was found on another website

* MTT Call Rumor: 2/5/11

February 5th, 2011 11:13 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

MTT CALL AND THEY JUST BRIDGED UP THE CHINESE FIREDRILL FORUM CHAT/CONFERENCE CALL AS SOME HAVE RECEIVED E-MAIL AND CALLS SAYING MALIKI IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE GOI, THE BUDGET PASSING AND THE RV… THEIR CHIEF V TO SAY SOMETHING AND WE HEARD THE GROUP ON MTT STATE THAT THEY ARE SETTING UP PLATFORMS AND MANY DIGNITARIES LATE ARRIVAL, ETC…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This was found on another website

* MTT Call Rumor: 2/5/11

February 5th, 2011 11:13 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

MTT CALL AND THEY JUST BRIDGED UP THE CHINESE FIREDRILL FORUM CHAT/CONFERENCE CALL AS SOME HAVE RECEIVED E-MAIL AND CALLS SAYING MALIKI IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE GOI, THE BUDGET PASSING AND THE RV… THEIR CHIEF V TO SAY SOMETHING AND WE HEARD THE GROUP ON MTT STATE THAT THEY ARE SETTING UP PLATFORMS AND MANY DIGNITARIES LATE ARRIVAL, ETC…

OK - What is MTT and I don't get the "they just bridged up the Chinese firedrill forum chat/conference call" What does that mean?

this will be a disturbing rumour to many, mainly bashers, since there really is no "link" or proof to ask for.

*sigh*

Too bad guys.

Thanks for the post. If for no other reason than if the other forums have it, so should we!

hahahahahaha

smee2

I just thought other sites had it up, I would share what I found from DD? Im sorry, I didnt mean to start anything, I was trying to be helpful :(

Thank you for the post. Rumors aren't so bad once ya get used to them. Kind of like the Enquirer magazine - outlandish stories but alot of them have a smidge of reality behind them. Would be fun if this one turned out to have more than a smidge of truth behind it :D

OK - What is MTT and I don't get the "they just bridged up the Chinese firedrill forum chat/conference call" What does that mean?

MTT stands for a three word name dinar website. They're the ones who hosted the conference call with Thing 1 and Thing 2 a few weeks ago. They're into the whole conspiracy nut thing as bad as the GET team if not worse. I think the Chinese firedrill is a reference to the Chinese involvement in the supposed global settlements and the RV. It's the Chinese New Year (Feb 3) and supposedly they're celebrating by taking control of the world's financial situation and righting the wrongs done by the American govt and the Federal Reserve over the years.

• Upvote 2