Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any thoughts on this

slowgrower

This guy runs an affiliate marketing site. I am an online business coach so I teach people how to build these to make them successful. This guy is just using marketing 101. If you are selling gold and silver then you need to basically bash and discredit other forms of investing to spark interest in your product. If you do it correctly you will drive traffic and increase sales. This guy is just an amateur.

Thank you :D I couldn't say it any better.

• Upvote 3

This guy runs an affiliate marketing site. I am an online business coach so I teach people how to build these to make them successful. This guy is just using marketing 101. If you are selling gold and silver then you need to basically bash and discredit other forms of investing to spark interest in your product. If you do it correctly you will drive traffic and increase sales. This guy is just an amateur.

Maybe a better approach for him would be to suggest everyone take their huge pile of money after the RV and invest in silver/gold with him.

Quoting the article: The opportunity is pitched as a way to profit from a nearly worthless Iraqi dinar that is “sure” to appreciate in the future. The scammers promise that millions of dollars in profits are virtually guaranteed if you buy the dinars at today’s values

I have yet to see anything pitched. Unless there are daily or weekly seminars going on (like Direct Buy <--talk about a scam), I do not see where this is being sold to people. Again, not seen a video, heard a conference call where someone promised me millions of dollars if I buy. It is so easy to take positive and turn it into negative. Speculation to a scam.

Aside from his worthless write up, I do have to give him credit for putting the old currency on there. It just shows how on top of things he really is. My final point is you notice how every scam write up pretty much says the same thing. All the reference to prior Kuwait and Germany. Maybe these people who find better use of their time and write an article on how emails from people in Nigeria are a scam.

Edited by KramerDinar