Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security forces opened fire on demonstrators in Diwaniyah. The Revolution of anger spread to Iraq.

k98nights

Security forces opened fire on demonstrators in Diwaniyah. The Revolution of anger spread to Iraq. The people of hamzah et threaten to return to demonstrate

Ali Abdullah -03/02/2011 ad-10: 06 | readers number: 769

1296760091.jpg

As Iraqi politicians hinted that the Egyptian anger and Jasmine uprising of Tunisia, that it is a product of the change that has taken place in Iraq, but public anger arrived in Iraq, and specifically to Diwaniya province, which resulted in the five citizens between killed and injured, in a demonstration protesting against the lack of electricity, food, an official government amid silence.

While the House of Representatives issued a statement today at its it condemns the use of violence against unarmed demonstrators in Egypt and called for respect of human rights, it is completely ignored what happened in the hamzah, which resulted in a martyr of the demonstrators.

Demonstrators said that "police forces opened fire in the air to disperse dozens of people from the people of the area to the south of Amarah, which resulted in the death of one person and injuring four others," he said.

They said that "the police forces took dozens of demonstrators to an unknown destination,", indicating that "the court will continue to demonstrate tomorrow, the local government in order to respond to their demands," he said.

According to eyewitnesses, a number of demonstrators burned tires and blocked the road linking the hamzah, the governorate of Diwaniya for more than four hours, they also threw stones at the police forces, and tried to break into the police station, which resulted in causing material damage vehicles, which made to the police hit protesters with clubs, and then shooting them.

Tried the crowd that was including about one thousand people who made its way to the building of the local council, in the district of hamzah urged the improvement of food rations and more electricity and water. The demonstrators accused Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki to go back on its promises to improve services.

Zaidi said Raad advisor to the governor of Diwaniyah Salim Hussein that the demonstrators threw stones at the police and that the police opened fire on them, which resulted in the injury of three. He said there was no need for a cease-fire. He added that it doesn't matter if they tried to break into the place or stone-throwing.

Witnesses said that some of the demonstrators carried bottles of tea, sugar, while others carried small lanterns is oil to show the lack of basic commodities and electricity.

Similar protests were held in last June in the city of Basra, where police opened fire to disperse several thousand demonstrators who were calling for the resignation of Electricity Minister Karim Wahid. Two demonstrators were killed.

However, the governorate council member, said that the cease-fire aimed at the opening of the road connecting between the judiciary, which blocked the demonstrators, pointing out that it is "an international road, connecting in the centre and south of Iraq," he said.

He said in sayhoud that "the government of Democracy-not preclude any demonstration, on condition to be peaceful and those in charge of public order maintain property," he said, adding that "the local government has set up a panel to meet with the protesters and their demands and negotiate with them to implement them," he said.

It is worth mentioning that the governorate of Diwaniya suffers from weak investment in spite of the existence of a special committee for investment, as it did not witness so far the implementation of any investment project, which is a negative impact on the lives of senior citizens, which resulted in the rise of unemployment rate.

A demonstration came the hamzah Justice ET, two days after a demonstration organized by Tuesday, hundreds of residents of the city, northeast of Baghdad, in protest against the bad services and what they called Concealing those responsible for those who والسارقين. The demonstrators threatened, organized the demonstration, Nasser Al kaabi, that "the demonstrators will head to Baghdad demonstration stronger most violent in case of not taking note of the government to their demands to change and the chief administrative officer in the city," he said.

It is worth mentioning that the city, which is located at a distance of 20 km northeast of Baghdad, one of the poor areas.

Meanwhile, political sources revealed local nobles of tribes in the southern governorates Middle Euphrates, fears of local governments, fanned popular anger, because of the lack of basic services, and the absence of the the food rations for a number of months. She said that this fear them to anticipate, and to take security measures to face the so-called local governments (b demonstrations demands).

The sources said that dhi Qar governorate security plan has been prepared to contain demonstrations protesting and potential, pointing out that the plan had been discussed at the meeting of the Council of the the latter, who was to host the heads of the security services and the director-general of police in the Dhi Qar, where he was a security plan is implemented in 2011 in all the pre-approved by the council.

Preceded by local governments in the southern governorates any possible demonstrations on the acute shortage of electric power to the declaration that it considers offering filed a lawsuit in federal court against the Ministry of Electricity on their respective shares in the power.

According to amer nasrallah, head of the Committee on Energy in the Maysan, "a consultative meeting to be held soon the provinces of Basra and Maysan, to the Ministry of Electricity to the share of those provinces, electricity power into projects that pass through its territory to improve power," he said.

Nasrallah said that " in the absence of the ministry in response to the demands of the three governorates will be filed a lawsuit against the Ministry of Electricity in the federal court to demand their rights in accordance with the law."

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_115836.html

I hate to say it but I am sure an RV would help

It might help them but it would surly help us. :P

Well. Dinar price should be returning to normal shortly.

Firing on citizens is just flat out wrong...I thought that we as a world would have advanced past all this by now. Guess I'm just too hopeful.

I'm sure they would do the same in the US. If mobs are throwing stones and trying to overrun government officials. Sooner or later they will end up shot.

These crowds are just a bunch of scumbags that want to take over the country and change it back to a Saddam dictator type government.

Firing on citizens is just flat out wrong...I thought that we as a world would have advanced past all this by now. Guess I'm just too hopeful.

Too hopeful for peace? That IMO is the problem to start with. We in the US clamor to our government to "keep us safe" (isn't that really peace?) so we SACRIFICE our LIBERTY. Anyone who "hopes for peace and change" ends up with Obama & other savior types instead of securing your own liberty by getting involved, and DEMANDING LIBERTY.

Liberty will always come at the price of sacrifice. If we believe that people "have advanced past all this by now" you deny the evil that exists in the world. The guarantee for that evil to continue is for good men and women, motivated by LOVE will stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves - babies in the womb, the poor & downtrodden, people under despotic leaders, human trafficking throughout the world, etc., etc.

As long as evil exists - and it will until Christ reigns on this earth physically - WE MUST STAND IN THE GAP!!

This will include physical resistance!

Let Freedom & Liberty Reign! EVERYONE READ YOUR CONSTITUTION!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It might help them but it would surly help us. :P

Well. Dinar price should be returning to normal shortly.

I'm sure they would do the same in the US. If mobs are throwing stones and trying to overrun government officials. Sooner or later they will end up shot.

These crowds are just a bunch of scumbags that want to take over the country and change it back to a Saddam dictator type government.

How the hell can you say that about these people....These people have been flat out lied too....While there government officials live on the high horse, these people are in poverty and they are sick of it...they cant even get a full day of electricity...The only thing they have gotten is screwed by disfunctional politicians and delay after delay in getting the country in order....And you call them scumbags.....How would you like to live like that, I know things are not great here but c`mon, these people deserve much better!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How the hell can you say that about these people....These people have been flat out lied too....While there government officials live on the high horse, these people are in poverty and they are sick of it...they cant even get a full day of electricity...The only thing they have gotten is screwed by disfunctional politicians and delay after delay in getting the country in order....And you call them scumbags.....How would you like to live like that, I know things are not great here but c`mon, these people deserve much better!!

They voted those politicians in. If they have legitimate shortages I apologize. They should have shelters and things to take care of them until things are in order. Governments rarely ever take good care of anyone. You have to learn to take care of yourself.

In the US you have to go to a shelter or something if you don't have anywhere to go. Lots of people living on the streets right now.

More than likely they just want to get one of their charlatan death cult leaders back in control.

• Downvote 1

What scares me is that this might be only the beginning...

Here's a thought, maybe this is what Maliki wants, this way he declares marshall law and locks down the country. He then doesn't appoint the last three major ministers and basically becomes the dictator.

If this happens all of parliment will have to heed to his direction. I pray this doesn't happen but, I"ve

been giving this more thought with the delays and all the issues in the ME. These are IMO.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 2