Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bush, Reagan. Knights of the OLD REPUBLIC

MDTrvmyD!

I can only give you +1 but it was a +10 in my book. The TRUTH will set you free, we have all heard that statement. Very few have heard it the way Benjamin Franklin said it " The Truth that you know will set you free,......But it will hurt you first." Spit blood G.W.B. was right.

Edit: They may move this post. Not really news.

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 6

a little history lesson to all of u. The president of the USA does not run the country he is the fall guy (you are right) but that goes for every president that runs this country the real leaders for this country is congress that is the real voice and if you want to bad mouth our president (concrete) you are free to give up your citizenship and go to some other country cause you and all the other haters are really just tasking up space and tax dollars tha you probably dont even contribute to !!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

a little history lesson to all of u. The president of the USA does not run the country he is the fall guy (you are right) but that goes for every president that runs this country the real leaders for this country is congress that is the real voice and if you want to bad mouth our president (concrete) you are free to give up your citizenship and go to some other country cause you and all the other haters are really just tasking up space and tax dollars tha you probably dont even contribute to !!!!!

Really, so free speech is out with you? Just wondering how you really feel about good Ole G.W.B. you have never bad mouthed him have you? Or any President in office? Hard to believe. <_<

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 4

no i havent i have been a service member for the last 16 years and have never bad mouthed any of our presidents no matter if i thought they were right or wrong. If someone thought that any of them were that bad then maybe they should do what they did and become the next president, cause talk is cheap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Well I am an American, A Voter, A tax payer, and someone who knows there is a time for war and a time for peace. Proud of our troops, all of them. Also a realist. All of our Presidents have been Brilliant and Brain Dead, sometimes in the same day.

Is this about dinar news? Mods please close this. This is disgusting.....

This post was well thought out and very well written. Don't think it needs to be closed out, possibly moved though.

• Upvote 3

I don't know about the rest of the people on the forum, but I myself do not just take up space and tax dollars. I work myself to death to pay my taxes. If you had a small business you might have a better understanding of how Obama and the laws HE has signed have nearly destroyed small business.

• Upvote 5

I don't know about the rest of the people on the forum, but I myself do not just take up space and tax dollars. I work myself to death to pay my taxes. If you had a small business you might have a better understanding of how Obama and the laws HE has signed have nearly destroyed small business.

Perfect, Brain Dead moment for example. Obama passed a law April 21st 2010. Saying that he is going to create over 2500 new jobs in the country, in the E.P.A. alone. By passing a law that says any home built before 1978 could have lead paint in it so we'll have these new E.P.A. code enforcement positions available. Great. Then reality sets in and a Contractor now has to become Lead Certified to work in homes built before 1978 and it cost him Thousands of dollars per employee to become certified. So He Does Not become certified and realizes that when he gets caught working on that home it is a $32,500.00 Fine. Yes Thirty Two Thousand Five Hundred dollars. over 9500 contractors nation wide have lost their businesses. BRAIN DEAD.

• Upvote 6

The Soviet Union is gone but its political manner sorta remains the same there in the CIS states. still lots of government censorship of the media, read a report not to long ago of how a reporter bad mouthed V. Putin and within the week he "commited suicide."

great post, doesnt belong in news but a great post non-the-less.

RV ALREADY!!!

Perfect, Brain Dead moment for example. Obama passed a law April 21st 2010. Saying that he is going to create over 2500 new jobs in the country, in the E.P.A. alone. By passing a law that says any home built before 1978 could have lead paint in it so we'll have these new E.P.A. code enforcement positions available. Great. Then reality sets in and a Contractor now has to become Lead Certified to work in homes built before 1978 and it cost him Thousands of dollars per employee to become certified. So He Does Not become certified and realizes that when he gets caught working on that home it is a $32,500.00 Fine. Yes Thirty Two Thousand Five Hundred dollars. over 9500 contractors nation wide have lost their businesses. BRAIN DEAD.

THEN WHOS FAULT IS IT THAT YOU CANT MEET THE CRITERIA TO DO THE JOB. IT SAYS THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND NOT A BOOTLEG WORKER. ITS THE SAME AS LETTING JO BLOW DO MY PLUMBING AND PROBABLY GETTING A HALF A#$ JOB RATHER THAN HAVING A CERTIFIED PLUMBER DO THE JOB. GETTING THE QUALIFICATION SAYS ALOT. IT ALSO MAKES THE CLIENT MORE CONFORTABLE WITH YOUR SERVICES.

• Downvote 4

Is this about dinar news? Mods please close this. This is disgusting.....

K, I think we should listen to this guy... I mean his contributions to this site have been vast... all 20 of them... and with a reputation of -3 he seems to be someone we should all listen to... LOLbiggrin.gif

Edited by Soldiering4U