Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from a trusted friend

edavis

How are you going to compare the euro and peso to the Dinar. What you need to realize is that it IS a conflict of interest to hire someone who is holding Dinar and waiting for a revaluation. If this person was specifically hired on to learn about and verify the authenticity of the dinar, why would they spend countless wasted time to train someone when they could potentially quit when the RV were to happen only to have to hire and train someone else?????????????????????????????????????? Common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain to me how owning currency is a conflict of interest? There is no guarantee of a RV, so in essence if this person would have said they owned it they would have been terminated on the spot and the reason being - this employee was terminated for having purchased a currency with the hopes it will RV but with no guarantee. This has civil suit written all over it. And to your last comment: explain to me how this would only be a position at a bank. I don't care what company person A works for, there is no company that is going to ask you about owning a currency not even nationally traded. Probably 35% of people on this board are going to quit their job when an RV occurs. Maybe those companies should go back through all their employees, see if any owns dinar and those who do can be fired. Your comment , though you used the phrase "common sense to me", seems like you used no common sense in your train of thought writing this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Excellent point!!biggrin.gif

If you would refuse to "hire" someone because they owned dinar, wouldn't you ... the bank Mgr. or Personnel Director or whoever refused to hire the person .... also go out and buy dinar if an RV is so imminent? That post holds no water in my book.

Greed and desperation has taken the place of common sense!.