Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Inside bank info...phone #s

luckydog

First hand info, seen by me personally! I do some work for a bank in the southwest US. In there back room are phone #s. DeLeRue, . Currency exchange, . I called the exchange once, and was asked what bank I was calling from. Apparently they deal with many banks, and will only talk to you if you are from a bank that deals with dinar. Happy investigating to anyone who wants to try to get info.

Edited by Dogmatic1
took out phone numbers
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I do not think he knew exactly where to post this. I would not give him a hard time. If someone with banking experience thinks they can call up and fool someone on the other end of the line and get some info then so be it. I called the second number and it is for Polaris http://www.polaris.co.in/ . They deal with Cash Handling Software so it may only be to trouble shoot systems. I am not sure if we could get any info from this or not but thank you for thinking about everyone and snagging this information.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How is this a rumor again?

Why post these phone numbers? I mean REALLY?????? To what end??? rolleyes.gif

I bet there were other numbers he saw too .... electric company, main branch, domino's!

WOW! Y'all just reminded me why I stopped coming to DV. I have never seen a more immature, rude and condescending group of people.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

How is this pumping? Or a blatant lie? Just tryin to share info to anyone who might want to persue it. I am an honest hard working grandfather, raising 3 adopted kids. I don't appreciate being called a blatant liar or pumper. Why don't you save those words for

Okie?

• Upvote 2

How is this pumping? Or a blatant lie? Just tryin to share info to anyone who might want to persue it. I am an honest hard working grandfather, raising 3 adopted kids. I don't appreciate being called a blatant liar or pumper. Why don't you save those words for

Okie?

Nobody ever said you are pumping or a blatant liar. I asked "how is this a rumor again?" because your post did not seem like a rumor.

Is it neccessary to mention you are an honest working grandfather raising 3 kids? I'm sure that you are, but nobody was attacking your character, nor even mentioned it...just chill out.

I see some people on this forum who take things way too personally and you're only hurting yourself. If it upsets you to be questioned and challenged, then why are you here??

Isn't a forum a place where we can learn, debate, challenge, and share each other thoughts?

Thanks for the post Lucky Dog. I just gave you a plus. I agree that some people on this forum don't take any thought for the way their remarks sound to others. This forum has a reputation for being rude. (I know, I know, if I don't like it, I should just take myself somewhere else! :blink: ) But there is some good info here, too.

Thanks for the post Lucky Dog. I just gave you a plus. I agree that some people on this forum don't take any thought for the way their remarks sound to others. This forum has a reputation for being rude. (I know, I know, if I don't like it, I should just take myself somewhere else! :blink: ) But there is some good info here, too.

This is why we need to stop attacking each other!! See ^^^^^ comments about this site having a reputation for being rude!!

This needs to change!! A lot of us have been on this site for a long time and hate to see this newer group (within the last year) kill the reputation of this site!!

Thanks Lucky Dog for the post and thanks sogoddess for the nice comments at the end of your post!

Thanks Dogmatic1, that was next item on my list!! wink.gif