Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarTrade

scrillagurl

The price has gone up a few times over the last month or so.....I just looked today (haven't looked in a few days) and noticed the price has gone down.....at least for the $100,000..........Hmmmmmm, did I miss something? School's been kicking my butt and I've been freakin busy....tryin to catch up here!

The price at the bank hasn't changed, Only thing this traders are doing is paying bank prices and ripping everyone off. There the only ones that have got rich of the IQD so far and the reserve thing is making them even more money. Personally I think there gonna run once the RV does happen and all the reserves are gonna be a waste.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Supply and demand is the issue with the price changes. The rumor that it is illegal to own dinar (which is not true) may have a very big influence over the demand of physical dinar and dinar sales in general. Not to mention that the dinar should have RV'd already by most speculations and based on Sahbibi's statements regarding RV by the end of the year.

I would aviod bashing a business when what is said is not proven fact, it could get you into trouble.

Personally I think there gonna run once the RV does happen and all the reserves are gonna be a waste.

Good call. let me play devil's advocate here...Ali for example is supposed to have a couple hour heads up when RV happens. whose to say when he catches wind he doesnt pack up and split for Iran? I mean he'll have a ton of dinars and USD's people wired for dinar purchases. Couldnt he simply take all the money and wire it to an account in an Iranian bank and screw everyone?

Even though I paid more dealing with a local bank...thats the reason I did. No chance of bogus Dinars and a local place to cash them in without issue.

Please note I am not knocking Ali...I was just using him as an example. No disrespect towards him personally intended.

Supply and demand is the issue with the price changes. The rumor that it is illegal to own dinar (which is not true) may have a very big influence over the demand of physical dinar and dinar sales in general. Not to mention that the dinar should have RV'd already by most speculations and based on Sahbibi's statements regarding RV by the end of the year.

I would aviod bashing a business when what is said is not proven fact, it could get you into trouble.

At 5/3th bank you can still buy 250,000 IQD for 223USD. and since I buy them every other week at the same price there is no supply and demand on the Iraqi Dinar it is very abundant .

My question is why would you pay 310 USD for 250,000 IQD when you can just got to a bank that trades foreign currency and save about 50 bucks.

Good call. let me play devil's advocate here...Ali for example is supposed to have a couple hour heads up when RV happens. whose to say when he catches wind he doesnt pack up and split for Iran? I mean he'll have a ton of dinars and USD's people wired for dinar purchases. Couldnt he simply take all the money and wire it to an account in an Iranian bank and screw everyone?

Even though I paid more dealing with a local bank...thats the reason I did. No chance of bogus Dinars and a local place to cash them in without issue.

Please note I am not knocking Ali...I was just using him as an example. No disrespect towards him personally intended.

I heard him on one of those conference calls and he talks like one of those "Nigerian Scammers" because when he said "god is able" "god is watching" and "god is willing" that's what "Nigerian Scammers" say in every email they send if you gotten them before you know this. He says this everytime someone questions him. after TVI, Buzzark Mobile, Randy Matthews, and Nigerian money scams I'm not risking cashing out with them. I rather just go to the bank and pay there spread because at least the bank can't screw you out of your money, but a trader easy can.

I heard him on one of those conference calls and he talks like one of those "Nigerian Scammers" because when he said "god is able" "god is watching" and "god is willing" that's what "Nigerian Scammers" say in every email they send if you gotten them before you know this. He says this everytime someone questions him. after TVI, Buzzark Mobile, Randy Matthews, and Nigerian money scams I'm not risking cashing out with them. I rather just go to the bank and pay there spread because at least the bank can't screw you out of your money, but a trader easy can.

Anytime some talks like "i'm being honest..." "Honestly...." "God is watching..." dont walk away...RUN away

• Upvote 2

The price at the bank hasn't changed, Only thing this traders are doing is paying bank prices and ripping everyone off. There the only ones that have got rich of the IQD so far and the reserve thing is making them even more money. Personally I think there gonna run once the RV does happen and all the reserves are gonna be a waste.

Yea that makes a lot of sense. And cut them selves out of 100 million or more. If they have only sold 100 million dinar and cash you out at a better rate then the bank for $150 per million. Well, you do the math!!!!!

I will go one better - I say he gets wind of the RV, everyone and their friend submits online to trade in, he gets all the dinar envelopes and then splits. Not only making money off selling, but also making money off the currency he gets back because he can go cash that in and give everyone nothing. Markup currently on buy 1 mil dinar is what, $350 yet he will buy back for $150. How about markup $150 and buyback for $350.

Gee guys thats a scarey thought. Could happen, but I hope Ali has more character than that. Tell you what though, with some of the viciousness I have witnested from some folks on here, Ali would probably be hunted down more than Bin Laden.

OMGosh, that was sooo funny, I was thinking the same exact thing! :P

• Downvote 1

If it RV's it will be worth whatever the IMF etc allows. Whoever exchanges the money will simply be exchanging one form of money for another, and charging a fee. No one will lose anything. They will have no reason for not wanting to trade the currency.

All this unfounded negative thinking could be getting back to the Iraqis making them afraid to RV.