Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do Chats keep popping up in Rumors?

tevye02

I just read a chat from one of the "gurus" (you know who I am talking about) from another site that was posted in the rumors section. I saw the name and though I knew better, morbid curiosity got the better of me and I read the entire thread anyway. Thats ten minutes af my life I will never get back. lol

I intentially stay out of the Chat section to avoid the temptation. I look for info in the News, find entertainment in Rumors and search other sections when I can for fun and knowledge

Why cant we just play along as the site was intended? It seems to me that as a group we should help police this activity. I think the Mods do the best that they can but we need to let posters know when they are in the wrong section. If you are one that enjoys chats from another site - fine but place them where they belong. That helps the rest of us out and seems to fit in with the intent of the Admin of this site.

I'm not jumpin' anybody here I just wanted to express my 23.4 Dinar and ask the question.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just read a chat from one of the "gurus" (you know who I am talking about) from another site that was posted in the rumors section. I saw the name and though I knew better, morbid curiosity got the better of me and I read the entire thread anyway. Thats ten minutes af my life I will never get back. lol

I intentially stay out of the Chat section to avoid the temptation. I look for info in the News, find entertainment in Rumors and search other sections when I can for fun and knowledge

Why cant we just play along as the site was intended? It seems to me that as a group we should help police this activity. I think the Mods do the best that they can but we need to let posters know when they are in the wrong section. If you are one that enjoys chats from another site - fine but place them where they belong. That helps the rest of us out and seems to fit in with the intent of the Admin of this site.

I'm not jumpin' anybody here I just wanted to express my 23.4 Dinar and ask the question.

I THINK CHATS AND RUMORS SHOULD BE UNDER THE RUMORS... EITHER WAY YA LOOK AT IT THEY ARE BOTH RUMORS AND TO BE TAKIN AS RUMORS... NO FACTS TO THEM REALLY.. :rolleyes: JUST MY 2 CENTS