Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Significant Natural Gas Field Discovered

spy

I'm putting this in rumors because I don't know for sure how legit it is, but it sounds good...

* Stratfor News – Significant Natural Gas Field Discovered 1/26/11

January 27, 2011 08:40 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) · Comments Off

Iraq: Significant Natural Gas Field Discovered

January 26, 2011

Heritage Oil Plc announced the discovery of the largest natural gas field in Iraq in more than 30 years, Bloomberg reported Jan. 26. The Miran West-2 well in the Kurdistan region uncovered a geologic structure that may hold up to 12.3 trillion cubic feet of natural gas and 75 million barrels of oil, according to Heritage.

• Upvote 3

I'm putting this in rumors because I don't know for sure how legit it is, but it sounds good...

* Stratfor News – Significant Natural Gas Field Discovered 1/26/11

January 27, 2011 08:40 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency) · Comments Off

Iraq: Significant Natural Gas Field Discovered

January 26, 2011

Heritage Oil Plc announced the discovery of the largest natural gas field in Iraq in more than 30 years, Bloomberg reported Jan. 26. The Miran West-2 well in the Kurdistan region uncovered a geologic structure that may hold up to 12.3 trillion cubic feet of natural gas and 75 million barrels of oil, according to Heritage.

Well spy, here are links that do substantiate the find:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-26/heritage-oil-announces-large-gas-find-in-iraq.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703293204576105722221768948.htm

So I don't think it's a rumour... According to the reports I've read, the company in question and its investors are disappointed because they were hoping to find oil and not gas...

WOW, 12.3 Trillion Cubic Feet of Gas reserves. This will DEFINITELY drop the price of gas, and HOPEFULLY RAISE THE DINAR VALUE TO 3.85 TO 4.50. GOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural gas reserves... A great find, but mostly for use within country.

At least that will be useful for home heating/cooking, and possibly even electricity generation I suppose...which is sorely needed.

Nice find though. Thanks for posting!