Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question on circulated Dinars

billjr

I have been purchasing my Dinar at 5/3 banks in Pittsburgh Pa.. Resent orders have been circulated Dinars. A few of them have pen marks on them and a friend informed me that Iraq laws would consider them defaced and would not be able to cash in. Has anyone else heard of a law pertaining to this?

Pure Bunk in all its glory. #1 Ali and Dinar Trade would have been shut down a long time ago if it were illegal to buy/sell Dinars in the US. #2 Do you think any Bank would sell you Dinars if it were illegal? The SEC would have to post Help Wanted Ads to fill all the newly created positions needed to enforce this. I've heard the rumor as well and it not founded.

MythBuster.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have been purchasing my Dinar at 5/3 banks in Pittsburgh Pa.. Resent orders have been circulated Dinars. A few of them have pen marks on them and a friend informed me that Iraq laws would consider them defaced and would not be able to cash in. Has anyone else heard of a law pertaining to this?

Hi billjr :)

No need to be concerned about that. Circulated bills are still

currency, a few pen marks mean nothing. Some dealers would have

many believe the only safe notes to own are uncirculated.

This also is a fable. For instance, when you exchange say a 5$ bill at your

favorite store that has some writing on it, has the store ever told you "sorry, do you have

a less used bill, as we cannot accept this."? Of course not. I have seen some pretty

nasty looking bills around, torn, even taped, and as long as they are not counterfeit,

they still get accepted.

Now I'm not saying one would want their IQD to be torn or taped LOL, but as to your

question or concern, it is fable. A battered US dollar is still worth its face value. A circulated

dinar is still worth its face value.

I was concerned myself in the past about these issues, but the bottom line is simple. As long as the

notes are genuine, don't stress about fables ;)

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1