Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

List of highest-valued currency units

Lilalbertus

The real question is WHY is Kuwaiti dinar worth so much? It is based on what they need to IMPORT and how much it costs them, compared to what they have to EXPORT and what they get $$$$ for it. Based on a budget. Which is what we are waiting for with Iraq. What will they need to import and how much it will cost them, compared to the OIL they have and what they can get for it (contracts of deals and sales.) BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET.

GOOOOOOOO BUDGET!

Turns out your right I read somewhere that cuba brings in like 5.3 billion a year for it's cigars not bad for a little island.

the fun part about that is America says it is Illegeal to have them here Why? if Cuba could export to America then they would be worth about 3.08 I have had some and they wheren't worth the hype but there are plenty of rich people out there that would have them just because ... I like La Gloria Cubana's those are my fav...smile.gif

As of January 16, 2011, the 15 highest-valued currencies are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest-valued_currency_unit

what are the chances that the IQD can exceed Kuwait?

Something does not seem right they have the US dollar at a dollar and I just read somewhere our dollar was worth .73 cents I will try to find that and post it.

Also why is Saudi Arabia not on that list I know their currency is worth more than ours ANY THOUGHTS

Something does not seem right they have the US dollar at a dollar and I just read somewhere our dollar was worth .73 cents I will try to find that and post it.

Also why is Saudi Arabia not on that list I know their currency is worth more than ours ANY THOUGHTS

You might be confusing that with the exchange between the USD & EUR. 1USD = .73EUR

It is Wiki not sure they get much right any way lolbiggrin.gif

As of January 16, 2011, the 15 highest-valued currencies are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest-valued_currency_unit

what are the chances that the IQD can exceed Kuwait?

Holy crap... the Australian dollar is right up with our dollar now? I went there a few years ago and the bloody thing was about 65 cents to the Australian dollar.

I should have stocked up. I think I only brought back some ones, fives, tens, twenties, and a fifty or two.

:mellow:

What are the chances of the IQD exceeding Kuwait? About as good as finding an open bathroom at a beerfest.