Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

size="5"][/size]IMHO.....It is the relationship between Iraq and Kuwait that is the "spriit" of this whole thing. Iraq totaly gave Kuwait the high hard one, but yet lOOk how much Kuwait has forgiven Irag, one heck of a lot, and from what I read and see in the news they are trying to bend over backwards to repair this whole situation and move on with a prosperous future. If things go as planned, quit laughing it could happen, these two countries are going to become very close and strong together, mimicking each other in many ways and hopefully setting an example for the rest of the ME and the world. This is all setting the stage for the wealth of Iraqs resources to someday rule the financial world. So I lOOk for the subtle, yet bold things said between these two countries, please correct me if I am wrong , but didn't the leaders of Kuwait say something to the leaders of Iraq and to most of the world, something along the lines of, " we want you to RV your currency, just don't come back one penny over ours". So whether Iraq RV's very close to them to start, or Kuwait drops a bit and then both currencies grow together, I think they will be very close, not tOO mention the rest of the currencies in the "basket", there will be lots of moving and shaking going on over there, and the only thing holding it up in my mind is just a few members of the GOI, so as sOOn as they get thier heads out of thier arses, fill the last few positions, and start providing for, and protecting thier citizens, they can get this ball rolling and benefit themselves and the rest of the world, which they do owe something to. They will RV and it will be great, because whether they like it or not they owe most of the world something, especialy the USA, and we know for a fact they won't be paying us back in cheap oil. This will happen for many reasons, one of them is our government will make it happen, and they will let a little spill down to us, why else would they have passed that law that makes it legal for us to buy the dinar, so maybe in the future if they pull another back-handed act like this, we will think, hmmmmmmmmmm we may not like it, but last time it made us a bunch of money. It is just as much a "mind game" as anything else and they are ALWAYS planning ahead. No matter what happens NEVER forget our soldiers or the innocent civilians that are used as pawns in these deadly games and always get caught in the middle of what must be hell on earth. Bless our trOOps Father, bring them home safely and quickly. Blessings to all, and always be what you want the world to be....love, praise and gratitude....GO RV!

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar
  • Upvote 6

Just making the above post readable...

IMHO.....It is the relationship between Iraq and Kuwait that is the "spriit" of this whole thing.

Iraq totaly gave Kuwait the high hard one, but yet lOOk how much Kuwait has forgiven Irag, one heck of a lot, and from what I read and see in the news they are trying to bend over backwards to repair this whole situation and move on with a prosperous future. If things go as planned, quit laughing it could happen, these two countries are going to become very close and strong together, mimicking each other in many ways and hopefully setting an example for the rest of the ME and the world.

This is all setting the stage for the wealth of Iraqs resources to someday rule the financial world. So I lOOk for the subtle, yet bold things said between these two countries, please correct me if I am wrong , but didn't the leaders of Kuwait say something to the leaders of Iraq and to most of the world, something along the lines of, " we want you to RV your currency, just don't come back one penny over ours".

So whether Iraq RV's very close to them to start, or Kuwait drops a bit and then both currencies grow together, I think they will be very close, not tOO mention the rest of the currencies in the "basket", there will be lots of moving and shaking going on over there, and the only thing holding it up in my mind is just a few members of the GOI, so as sOOn as they get thier heads out of thier arses, fill the last few positions, and start providing for, and protecting thier citizens, they can get this ball rolling and benefit themselves and the rest of the world, which they do owe something to.

They will RV and it will be great, because whether they like it or not they owe most of the world something, especialy the USA, and we know for a fact they won't be paying us back in cheap oil.

This will happen for many reasons, one of them is our government will make it happen, and they will let a little spill down to us, why else would they have passed that law that makes it legal for us to buy the dinar, so maybe in the future if they pull another back-handed act like this, we will think, hmmmmmmmmmm we may not like it, but last time it made us a bunch of money.

It is just as much a "mind game" as anything else and they are ALWAYS planning ahead. No matter what happens NEVER forget our soldiers or the innocent civilians that are used as pawns in these deadly games and always get caught in the middle of what must be hell on earth. Bless our trOOps Father, bring them home safely and quickly. Blessings to all, and always be what you want the world to be....love, praise and gratitude....GO RV!

I agree with many of your thoughts, however I think iraq is going to have to clean up a lot of colateral damage in the form of outstanding dinar... They surely want to emulate kuwait,and shine in the eyes of the world... They want to please the U.S.A. a lot more than people think,,,but, it is not in their interest to openly display there intent (iran,al quaeta,hezbolah,,and,,others )...I seriously think that when R.V. ,,,it will be quite low ,to clear out speculators who need to cash out now.I hope $ .86 would be low enough,and maybe somewhat higher...good wishes to all

I agree with many of your thoughts, however I think iraq is going to have to clean up a lot of colateral damage in the form of outstanding dinar... They surely want to emulate kuwait,and shine in the eyes of the world... They want to please the U.S.A. a lot more than people think,,,but, it is not in their interest to openly display there intent (iran,al quaeta,hezbolah,,and,,others )...I seriously think that when R.V. ,,,it will be quite low ,to clear out speculators who need to cash out now.I hope $ .86 would be low enough,and maybe somewhat higher...good wishes to all

Thank you for responding, and I agree with many of your thoughts tOO. Between us both maybe it will come in around $2 :D Wouldn't it be great to have shabs email addy, we could send him letters of encouragement and suggestion, spam his arse into RVing :P 50K in dinar to the person that produces Shabs "authentic" personal email address.......he probably got cute to impress his ladies, something like shabbalabbadingdong@hotmail hehehehehehehe :P OH shabs, if you don't RV sOOn I hope you get sand in your codpiece :angry: