Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Date from secret insider

elymojo

My secret insider has told me that the RV date will be 14th February. This date is secured because the GOI wants to "share the love of RV on such a special day for Americans". GO RV!!!!!

would you like to put money on this how about if your wrong you pay every one on this site 100,000 dollars US, but if your right we can all dance a jig together.

as for the one who said april first April fools come on did you think I would not get it.

all in all I hope for the best and would like to see it just happen already but this is just a waitting game.

A negative 7 for having fun? WOW!!!! Guess I have to explain myself that I have no insider, do not want an insider. Yet the people who claim everyday that "the rv is going to happen...." continue to get good marks. As many others have said....we have no idea when.

• Upvote 3

A negative 7 for having fun? WOW!!!! Guess I have to explain myself that I have no insider, do not want an insider. Yet the people who claim everyday that "the rv is going to happen...." continue to get good marks. As many others have said....we have no idea when.

That is because you have to remember, some people take stuff on here with a grain of salt and others this is their life and they have no sense of humor. They just want to be rich overnight so they want every bit of intel to be true, but these are also the ones that should have not invested in the first place. I got a negative for my comment above. They need to remove the neg/pos button.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

-7 and going down quick, you got a negative from me for posting crap. 4 seconds of my life I will never get back.

• Upvote 1

My secret insider has told me that the RV date will be 14th February. This date is secured because the GOI wants to "share the love of RV on such a special day for Americans". GO RV!!!!!

Omg...I just read this whole thread and no one asked for a link on this... well, got to keep the tradition alive... Link? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Go R/V!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by Realdinar