Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recent decrease in Value of the Dinar

jaaamie

Just a quick speculation on my behalf - would love for someone to correct me on this topic if I am off the mark.

The rate of the Dinar has currently undergone rather heavy fluctuation in the past few weeks. I Just recently got word of this investment, and all things considered after doing a ton of research, it proved to me to be sound enough to drop a little money in on it - no more than I was willing to lose, of course. I got physical currency in exchange for Canadian Dollars from my local Continental Currency Exchange at a rate of 0.000995220 - this was about a week ago today.

Examining the FOREX rates on a daily basis since about four days ago and I have come to see that the rate is now at 0.000841842.

Now, BASIC MATH - and half a brain - tells me that the former number is larger than the latter - and the small amount I have invested in would have been - not substantially, but noticeably - larger if I had bought it now instead of a week ago.

Which brings me to my question. WHY exactly has it decreased - where for the past few years we have seen nothing but a solid - albeit slow - climb from the initial devalued rate?

I speculate that it is a growing popularity of the investment - in turn causing the country of Iraq having to produce more currency - because, well I have heard printing a ton of money doesn't necessarily make your country richer, rather it is valued based on the average of your GDP vs the amount of currency in circulation.

A million for Joe Schmo here, Jane Doe will take a milli, Uncle Moneybags will take ten million, powerful governments are rumored to have invested in billions - trillions even - and I won't even touch the subject of pumpers and dinar traders as we have heard quite enough recently. These purchases are accumulating to such high numbers coming in for the Iraqi's to have to produce to fill the demand, they have to produce more currency. And whilst everyone is taking from the country, only a fraction are giving back to the Iraqi economy through business development, stocks (which I understand the ISX has only recently been re-established - not allowing the currency to value any higher than it was when they - when we - bought the Dinar in the first place.

The more people find out, the greedier people get, the more dinar produced, the less it's worth until it revalues. And the less it's worth before it revalues, the harder it will be to justify a large revaluation for Iraq.

Somebody please help me shed some light on this!

This is merely my thought process, not necessarily backed up by any hard evidence. I am just a curious soul, and my mind tends to wander to these regions when I come across these things.

In short:

WHAT GIVES?

peace and love

-jaaamie

• Upvote 1

Just a quick speculation on my behalf - would love for someone to correct me on this topic if I am off the mark.

The rate of the Dinar has currently undergone rather heavy fluctuation in the past few weeks. I Just recently got word of this investment, and all things considered after doing a ton of research, it proved to me to be sound enough to drop a little money in on it - no more than I was willing to lose, of course. I got physical currency in exchange for Canadian Dollars from my local Continental Currency Exchange at a rate of 0.000995220 - this was about a week ago today.

Examining the FOREX rates on a daily basis since about four days ago and I have come to see that the rate is now at 0.000841842.

Now, BASIC MATH - and half a brain - tells me that the former number is larger than the latter - and the small amount I have invested in would have been - not substantially, but noticeably - larger if I had bought it now instead of a week ago.

Which brings me to my question. WHY exactly has it decreased - where for the past few years we have seen nothing but a solid - albeit slow - climb from the initial devalued rate?

I speculate that it is a growing popularity of the investment - in turn causing the country of Iraq having to produce more currency - because, well I have heard printing a ton of money doesn't necessarily make your country richer, rather it is valued based on the average of your GDP vs the amount of currency in circulation.

A million for Joe Schmo here, Jane Doe will take a milli, Uncle Moneybags will take ten million, powerful governments are rumored to have invested in billions - trillions even - and I won't even touch the subject of pumpers and dinar traders as we have heard quite enough recently. These purchases are accumulating to such high numbers coming in for the Iraqi's to have to produce to fill the demand, they have to produce more currency. And whilst everyone is taking from the country, only a fraction are giving back to the Iraqi economy through business development, stocks (which I understand the ISX has only recently been re-established - not allowing the currency to value any higher than it was when they - when we - bought the Dinar in the first place.

The more people find out, the greedier people get, the more dinar produced, the less it's worth until it revalues. And the less it's worth before it revalues, the harder it will be to justify a large revaluation for Iraq.

Somebody please help me shed some light on this!

This is merely my thought process, not necessarily backed up by any hard evidence. I am just a curious soul, and my mind tends to wander to these regions when I come across these things.

In short:

WHAT GIVES?

peace and love

-jaaamie

Good post... What my thoughts are is when it Rv's and we ALL cash in and those dinars go back to Iraq that would create inflation... Am I correct or what?

The USD is affecting many sectors and currencies.

The more the feds print and dump, the more debased

the USD will become over time. No escaping this.

Seeing how this land is out of control with its fiscal management

and blind pumping and bail out mentality, expect much more of the same

until it cannot be done any longer, and reality sets in.

China also basically owns the US economy, and they know this. Expect China

to continue to reduce their US debt purchases and begin to focus more attention

on Europe as they are necessary and in China's best interest to assist at this time.

This will take away attention from the US and the next step will be the feds using the

'patriotism' slogan to try and get more people to step in and buy more debt instruments

and for institutions to pick up their buying...this will be the sign the house of cards we have

become is about to implode. The wind is picking up speed daily.

What so few want to admit to is that China is smart enough to understand that the US

cannot back up their paper promises over the long term. China has succeeded in well thought out

steps over a long period of time, how to overtake the US without firing a shot. Of course, they

understood it is always about the money, and they have the influence to pressure and get what they

want at this time of their own growth and strength. They invested, in most cases, properly during the

current crises period we have been in and will remain in for years to come. They did NOT run to bail out

the banking cartels and reward some criminals for their bad behavior and fraud. Such as the US and Europe is

doing now and have focused on the last several years.

This has made all the difference in their current position of strength, and they will use this to the utmost

to grab even more power. We have sold ourselves out for too many years...now it is time to reap the reward

of doing so...and it is not going to be pretty. It is the perfect storm for China to take advantage and they are doing

so at a feverish pitch.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

The USD is affecting many sectors and currencies.

The more the feds print and dump, the more debased

the USD will become over time. No escaping this.

Seeing how this land is out of control with its fiscal management

and blind pumping and bail out mentality, expect much more of the same

until it cannot be done any longer, and reality sets in.

China also basically owns the US economy, and they know this. Expect China

to continue to reduce their US debt purchases and begin to focus more attention

on Europe as they are necessary and in China's best interest to assist at this time.

This will take away attention from the US and the next step will be the feds using the

'patriotism' slogan to try and get more people to step in and buy more debt instruments

and for institutions to pick up their buying...this will be the sign the house of cards we have

become is about to implode. The wind is picking up speed daily.

What so few want to admit to is that China is smart enough to understand that the US

cannot back up their paper promises over the long term. China has succeeded in well thought out

steps over a long period of time, how to overtake the US without firing a shot. Of course, they

understood it is always about the money, and they have the influence to pressure and get what they

want at this time of their own growth and strength. They invested, in most cases, properly during the

current crises period we have been in and will remain in for years to come. They did NOT run to bail out

the banking cartels and reward some criminals for their bad behavior and fraud. Such as the US and Europe is

doing now and have focused on the last several years.

This has made all the difference in their current position of strength, and they will use this to the utmost

to grab even more power. We have sold ourselves out for too many years...now it is time to reap the reward

of doing so...and it is not going to be pretty. It is the perfect storm for China to take advantage and they are doing

so at a feverish pitch.

All my best!

Jim

---

Well said!!!