Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV in January?

Tricia01

Hold your horses, Zantac! Hey everyone, remember....Maliki owns the media and puts out LOTS of false information just to throw everyone off, so don't run and start believing this time off business. We've seen them work on days when they said they were off, so keep the faith. Also, to keep the encouragment going, there is an ALL ARAB summit in March. Do you think they're going to show up to the party without their costume? (the RV costume) So hand on, let's wait a little while longer. Blessings All

"So hand on," I meant: HANG ON

• Upvote 2

Would of also been far better to let the sleeping giant sleep but you dint did you.

Oh know you just went in & woke him up now look how much that’s cost the USA & UK not to mention the life’s of innocent soldiers, citizens off Iraq, heartache, broken homes & the frustration of millions of people looking to the USA/Iraq to come out on top.

The only people on top of this is the Currency traders. Period as you say in the USA

I agree with what your saying. Moraly, there is no justificaiton for war. I only understand that the underlying reason for any war or conflict is always about wealth and I could never be decision maker in something like this and have that rest on my conscious....

All I can offer are things you may have already considered. They may allow the dinar to appreciate and it will be gradual based on the 3 year financial study that I feel started in 2009 after a period of appreciation. Its listed on the MOP site and it made sense to me while I read an IMF report in oct 2010 going over what they had done with the currency. The study supposedly will be over in 2011. I also have spoken to locals on camp and they say 1 dinar to 1 dollar at the end of the year. Not sure if shabibi or some other official really came out and said this on tv but anyway that's what the locals I spoke with believe.

Thats why I want them to get passed the budget so they address these three zeroes they are talking about. Parlaiment needs to sign off on it...

Of course this could all be wrong and if its true that the dinar won't rise without increasing oil exports then we will have even a longer wait and there is a possibility that the south and north will want to secede from the GOI which could be the motives by some of the political groups in stalling necessary tasks...Just drag it out till it implodes...

In the U.S. we are facing a 14trillion dollar deficit and counting...

Either our country will collapse now or this 8 year Iraq endeavor will save us. Either bush will be a liar or he will be vindicated same goes for the promises made by Geitner/Obama. To me they are all the same...with one purpose...

Time will tell but where we are at, we have no choice but to march on. Stay strong. Don't buy anymore but don't pull out completely. It is frustrating...

Edited by quadraph0nic

It will be 5yrs come Feb. for me, and all I can say is it's not looking good . ( ALWAYS time goes bye and bye and byeeeeeeeeee ....... you get my point )

Maybe my interpretation of the bible was all wrong . ( Babylon the Great aint so Great )

I bet we'll be wondering in June if it's going to happen . ( Lord I hope I'm WRONG ) :(:(

have we been drinking from the cup of their fornications? :o hope not

there is no turning back now, hold what you have and ride it to the end. :)

• Upvote 1

Wow some people take these rumors way to seriously, remember this is not news! Please read these for entertainment. I read when I'm bored at work add love the stuff some people come up with, but I don't take any of it to the bank. If I wan't news than I look at the news not some info no-one can prove. Don't let it bother you or trick you into any decision just have a laugh and move on. :) It will RV and when it does no-one will see it comeing, except for the few with real connections, who ever they are.

31st March 2011 I am all out of it folks had enough

If it hasn’t Rved by then I am selling all I got.

Can spend the money on better investments & if need be buy back in at a later date.

IMHO I just can’t see it happening, Saddam was adamant he would not sale the oil to the western world & I honestly believe that the GOI of Iraq is brain washed by the older regime

My opinion but have been in this for 1 month short of 7 years & there has been no better time for Iraq to Rv than now

Seems to me as long as the GOI get paid for doing S**T they don’t give a S**T for the people that need it the most, Citizens of Iraq should start a civil war, F**K the GOI :D

I am curious, if you bought IQD 7 years ago at about 4000 IQD to 1 USD, haven't you made a decent profit? I often wonder why peeps who have almost dang near tripled there investment, and have been in this for 7 years, cuss and spit because the RV hasn't happened yet. Makes me think you haven't been in this investment as long as you say. Please explain why you would consider giving up this investment after you have already made a decent profit.

• Upvote 2