Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 1/22

sxottj

Well, I will go get them and look them over. When did they change them? Did they recall the old ones? I am really in the dark.

My understanding is that they were recalled in 2003, now i could be off on that. But if that is the case your reputable source is not so reputable, they would have known.

Adam, anyone can see from your posts you're no dinar pumper. It's very appreciated that you don't say a date/rate either unless you're 100% sure. On the other hand, your saying "I have more info but I'm not sharing it" is like a teaser at the end of a prime time tv show, you know, "Tune in next time to find out what happens!" It's like we're being spoon-fed and can handle small bits only, it's kind of disheartening. Good luck with the book, by the way.

Hi! Just got back from the bank and have been worring for nothing. The notes are from the Central Bank of Iraq 25,000 each and bought them from xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I purchased them Oct. 2005. They look like the ones I saw referenced on this site. Thank you for your help. Glad I looked them over. Had better keep a closer eye on things. Just put them away and forgot about them for far too long. Thank you for your help. Feel really foolish now.

Edited by Danimal

if you pee in your pants i will be the first to personally buy a new pair of undies and pants... lol.. after you pick me up from off the floor.. because i will pass out .. lol god i hope something happens really soon.. i need peace .. i need rest.. i need the mountain air.. i need to be looking out across the desert...away from cellphones.. away from it all....

Adam always said from the beginning that when there is an r/v..he will announce it..,, and to me..,,this is what he is doing now!! But my fellow peeps.. Please do NOT go out and buy anymore dinar!!!!!!!! Cause what if their is another delay.. Adam already forewarned us there might be.. Cause is is setting the stage for his return on Monday "with the rest of the story"!!!!

if you pee in your pants i will be the first to personally buy a new pair of undies and pants... lol.. after you pick me up from off the floor.. because i will pass out .. lol god i hope something happens really soon.. i need peace .. i need rest.. i need the mountain air.. i need to be looking out across the desert...away from cellphones.. away from it all....

After all that gets taken care of everyone can come over to my mountain resort in wyoming..we can all go skiing, drink hot chocolate, take shots of whiskey, make snow angels, sing songs, dance, ect. It will be great!

jackson-9-W06-fb.jpg

See there is my home and everyone can come up for a ski getaway :-)

Hi! Just got back from the bank and have been worring for nothing. The notes are from the Central Bank of Iraq 25,000 each and bought them from xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I purchased them Oct. 2005. They look like the ones I saw referenced on this site. Thank you for your help. Glad I looked them over. Had better keep a closer eye on things. Just put them away and forgot about them for far too long. Thank you for your help. Feel really foolish now.

Best news I heard all day, you had me worried there. Glad it worked out!

All I see that he said was

[Adam Montana] he told me some stuff on wednesday about the budget.

That don't tell me anything worth peeing in my pants over.

I'm with you beau777...That is what I got out of this also...the budget will get approved Sunday. I think alot of people are very excited to see the RV and have read more into this than what it is. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but I have read and reread the chat about 4 times and I get the same conclusion each time...we are going to see the budget approved on Sunday. I REALLY HOPE I MISREAD IT AND THAT ADAM IS PREDICTING THE RV.

WHY, WHY, WHY! do you people keep doing this to your self? Nobody in here can tell you when the RV will happen. I know there are some people in here who thrive on leading people on and giving false hope, but really folks, you will know the same time the rest of the world knows and not before. Just keep an eye on the CBI web site and Forex. You will know within minutes if you keep these sites handy. "and now you know the rest of the story" oh yeh, IMO

shannybelle27...u sure have a big family just loking at the pic...where in the world would u ever put us all lol

Adam...Thanks for the heads up...I'm sure we all will be watching come Sunday morning

all those people you see would be all you fellow dinar vets members (because of course it will have rv'd). And I would have many mountain resorts built on the same property to make sure everyone would fit...I could get bunk beds for everyone just incase!!! haha