Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My two favorite guru's are gone? Havent seen either for them for several days. Im beginning to think you guys are 1 person with two personalities. Wouldnt bother me a bit if you were in fact i like multipersonalities! Come back guys! ! ! !

we arent the same, i have a life and cant always be on. biggrin.gif i cant speak to where med is......

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

we arent the same, i have a life and cant always be on. biggrin.gif i cant speak to where med is......

Amen Sonny1... Although I enjoy all your post and appreciate them. I am glad you can find time to still have a life. When all this is over maybe we all can enjoy it a little better. Thanks for all

I really became addicted over the years. I neglected my Family and work. I spend 1 hour in the morning and at night, THAT'S it..... I learned, My Family and Business comes 1st. Our investment is a work in progress and it will happen when they are ready. Spending all my time on the PC won't make it happen any sooner..

• Upvote 1

No they are not one in the same.... Made a call to California... My friend is on the DS site... Said medic was on vacation until today. Nighk11 and Mailman were filling in for him the whole time he has been away...Thinking it was like Thu or Fri when he took off and made his last post. I haven't kept up with sonny1 but he has been posting while medic has been away. You should probably see something tomorrow from him....

Take care,