Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, I have to admit I am disappointed in how many have fallin to the rumors lately, seems the gurus, pumpers, people who heard from a friend of my cousins boss posters are getting the better of people lately. The last few weeks have witnessed numorous rumors, and it seems as though some of are feeding off of each other to make their rumor sound more believebale by matching with others reported rumors or intel.

I have no intel or rumors to start, I am facts only person, if intel or rumor proves me wrong and the RV happens, no one will care one way or the other what my opinion is or if my thoughts in this thread are right or wrong.

I am posting to this only to tell people to remain grounded, don't go out and buy more dinar or put dinar on reserve because intel and rumor states this is going to happen tomorrow, next week, within the next two weeks, etc.

The budget still is in early stages of completion, the FIRST reading of the budget is to be done today, and as of this post it is only mentioned in the news as being on the agenda for the day for parliment, but the last 2 times it was on the agenda it was postponed, so lets wait and see what happens with it. There are still 2 more readings and vote to be done after the first reading in completed.

The finalization of the GOI is still to be done also, until we see that parliment has approved the remaining ministries, it is still up in the air and being fiercly contested by the three main blocs within the goi.

The HCL law which from my own research I have found was broken down into smaller laws in order to be passed indvidually due to the problems they have had with passing the HCL law in the past, the most important of these smaller laws is the distribution of wealth law, this one speaks for itself as to it purpose. I am still trying to understand if the contested census will cause issues for this law due to the fact that you can't distribute wealth if you don't know where you are distibuting it to.

These are my opinions and my opinions only, I see a few other things that would possibly affect the RV, but these are the main issues outstanding.

Keep yourselves grounded and start taking the time to read the news more then the rumors, you will find yourself more able to keep it real if you do

my thoughts, hope you all are ready when the time does come, I think we are close, anywhere from 1 week to at most 2 months out.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 6

This is well needed... I've been lurking, but very little. The rumors are crazy right now and as you and I have talked about many times, the facts really do speak for themselves... I'm grateful for your post and for having you to keep grounded with... Thanks, Bro.

I am really looking forward to this next few weeks and that strategic planning dinner you and I will have once it does RV! I say Morton's. smile.gif

And if you are new to the Dinar world, some of the threads will either scare you out of it, or give you a false sense of becoming instantly rich. My dad has been in this for quite a while, I bought only 250K for myself. I am here 2 times a day reading. I see a lot of BS. I have to sift through it to get real info. The one that scares me it the "L" word......